Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

In hindsight it would have been amazing if I recorded my reactions, they were pretty great

Like what I imagine was the look of most utter confusion at the beginning and the 20+ "why"s throughout Corrin's trailer

And losing it at the Geno costume, that shit was hilarious

And of course Bayonetta

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

In hindsight it would have been amazing if I recorded my reactions, they were pretty great

Like what I imagine was the look of most utter confusion at the beginning and the 20+ "why"s throughout Corrin's trailer

And of course Bayonetta

I should have recorded my screaming at corrin

And then ranting on twitter

And reddit

and then here

And screaming at my friends

Fuck corrin

The dubbing in Fates (at least from what I've heard in the few trailers and the Smash one) is unintentionally hilarious. One question: Why does Ryoma sound like Chrom?

Edited by LordBraixen

maybe they got the same guy?

And of course Bayonetta

Bayo reveal way too hype

The dubbing in Fates (at least from what I've heard in the few trailers and the Smash one) is unintentionally hilarious. One question: Why does Ryoma sound like Chrom?

Probably because Matthew Mercer is voicing him.

Copy/pasted from the SSB4 thread:

Now that I have picked up the scraps of brain and organized my thoughts, what I think:

Now, Corrin. I was really confused about this one and asking "why?", I suppose their moveset is why. When you get right down to it, past all the hype, that's what I'm going to care most about, and Corrin looks pretty cool to play as.

Cloud is still hype.

Man where do I even begin with Bayonetta? Well I'm still in state of shock over this inclusion, but going back to what I said before, she looks hype as shit and I'm hyped to play as her. Also, damn that Eiji Funahashi illustration is amazing.

About the final roster, well, I was ultimately satisfied with the original one, so even though I did want Wolf back, I'm not disappointed with any of the additional characters.

Edited by DavidSW