• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Reading comments about the newest balance update of TF2 brings so much memories. It mainly reminds me of some of the reasons why I slowly stopped playing aka Valve balancing for the lowest common denominator.

wow

Reading comments about the newest balance update of TF2 brings so much memories. It mainly reminds me of some of the reasons why I slowly stopped playing aka Valve balancing for the lowest common denominator.

rip crazy legs

Why is there no snow

i don't like having a green christmas

Apparently, we'll hit 17C on the 24th up here. Green Christmas is depressing and it's sadly going to be happening more frequently.

wow

rip crazy legs

Oh no! The class with only closed-ranged battle options in a game filled with characters that out-ranges it killed me in close range. Volvo pls nerf.

And I thought crazy legs still happened from time to times since TF2 is still pretty buggy despite all of Valve's patches.

Edited by LuxSpes

Oh no! The class with only closed-ranged battle options in a game filled with characters that out-ranges it killed me in close range. Volvo pls nerf.

And I thought crazy legs still happened from time to times since TF2 is still pretty buggy despite all of Valve's patches.

b/c you know

logical steps

from like

the summer i played it

i don't think i saw it much

it's always fun to just derp around

My biggest score is as a demoknight on 2fort. Only lost my streak because of a hacker (which I manage to kill several times before he got me lol)

My biggest score is as a demoknight on 2fort. Only lost my streak because of a hacker (which I manage to kill several times before he got me lol)

hackers ruin everything

no joke

yep el nino certainly seems to be doing its job.

el nino?

hackers ruin everything

no joke

Yeah, though me and another guy managed to have some fun with it. We managed to taunt kill a crit enabled, wall hacking, speed hacking, aimbot heavy twice. The hacker was pretty mad.

Yeah, El Nino+climate change are the dream team for green Christmas.

The average temperature yearound in my city is 21C which isn't bad for Brazil. This year it was 24C tho. 3 degrees above average. The average temperature in september was 26C when the usual is 22C. I hate this el niño + global warming mix

Edited by Nobody

The average temperature yearound in my city is 21C which isn't bad for Brazil. This year it was 24C tho. 3 degrees above average. The average temperature in september was 26C when the usual is 22C. I hate this el niño + global warming mix

Yeah, I hate heat, especially humid heat, so this mix is downright dreadful.