Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Yeah, I hate heat, especially humid heat, so this mix is downright dreadful.

Thankfully my city mostly gets dry heat. Yeah, humid heat is the worst. The place where i'm at right now is always hot and humid and it's impossible to stay outside of a/c range. 5 minutes without it and you're full of sweat ugh

It's midnight and the temperature right now is 25C lmao

Thankfully this room has ac

Edited by Nobody

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

humid heat is the worst

oh well

at least it isnt that kind of heat here

for now

>~>

Yeah, though me and another guy managed to have some fun with it. We managed to taunt kill a crit enabled, wall hacking, speed hacking, aimbot heavy twice. The hacker was pretty mad.

That sounds absolutely beautiful

how mad we talking?

Lol I live right next to a fucking swamp here in the penis of America humid heat is death.

Imagine the worst of florida's summer but all year long. that's the weather in the coast of northeastern brazil, where i'm at right now. At least florida has good weather during winter

Yeah, though me and another guy managed to have some fun with it. We managed to taunt kill a crit enabled, wall hacking, speed hacking, aimbot heavy twice. The hacker was pretty mad.

reminds me of when me and my friend were playing ranked in League

we met a scripter playing Cassieopeia while I was Ahri

he dodged all of my charms at the last second at like perfect timing

we still wrekt him though because I was playing Ahri

<~<; the game isn't terrible, but it's nothing to write home about.

Rem and Queen are two members of your party, and they break the game... especially Rem.

I think they fixed it for PC, but the camera spins and moves so fast, it's like motion blur, and it caused some players to actually get motion sick... It made me nauseous when I saw it the first time.

I see.

When do I get them lmao? I like breaking games. 8)

I do hope so. Because I can get motion sickness from video games quite easily... ugh so I freaking hope so.

Why is there no snow

i don't like having a green christmas

I want some snow here too. :< I don't care if it's impossible.

Imagine the worst of florida's summer but all year long. that's the weather in the coast of northeastern brazil, where i'm at right now. At least florida has good weather during winter

Oh my goodness

I want some snow here too. :< I don't care if it's impossible.

but it's impossible

Thankfully my city mostly gets dry heat. Yeah, humid heat is the worst. The place where i'm at right now is always hot and humid and it's impossible to stay outside of a/c range. 5 minutes without it and you're full of sweat ugh

It's midnight and the temperature right now is 25C lmao

Thankfully this room has ac

I basically almost never go outside when we have a heatwave in summer. Just being outside feels like you're being crushed by the weight of the air and being cooked by the sun.

That sounds absolutely beautiful

how mad we talking?

He called us all sorts of words I won't repeat here. Less harmless was that we were noobs with no life, which I'm pretty sure was him projecting his self-image on us >v>

reminds me of when me and my friend were playing ranked in League

we met a scripter playing Cassieopeia while I was Ahri

he dodged all of my charms at the last second at like perfect timing

we still wrekt him though because I was playing Ahri

It's such a nice feeling to beat a hacker. They're literally cheating, but they're so bad that a good player with the right tools can still work around the cheats and humiliate them.

I basically almost never go outside when we have a heatwave in summer. Just being outside feels like you're being crushed by the weight of the air and being cooked by the sun.

He called us all sorts of words I won't repeat here. Less harmless was that we were noobs with no life, which I'm pretty sure was him projecting his self-image on us >v>

It's such a nice feeling to beat a hacker. They're literally cheating, but they're so bad that a good player with the right tools can still work around the cheats and humiliate them.

yeah

luckily everyone on my team recognized that and all agreed to gang up on her for that and put her in her place

I lost my sanity last christmas still haven't gained it back it's fine.

last Christmas, I gave up my mind

and the very next year, it still isn't here

I'm so sorry I saw a perfect opportunity and took it

hey sol

when do you want to start the thing?

i can taste the salt

mmm

Well of course <v<

Evening thread!

As a personal note, I am slowly losing my sanity the closer christmas gets DX

Good evening

how goes you, friend?

so the normal christmas spirit <o<

Hey. o/

Did your evening get better?

Yeah, my little sis came back for the holiday, so we spent the last hour or two watching Noragami. And eating Chinese food. Good mood booster!

yeah

luckily everyone on my team recognized that and all agreed to gang up on her for that and put her in her place

They definitely got what they deserved.

Hope someone told them to 'git gud' at the end of the match.

Evening thread!

As a personal note, I am slowly losing my sanity the closer christmas gets DX

Good evening Silva!

I'm mainly losing my sanity because my brother showed me the gift he made for our family members and I can't wait to see their reaction cause they're pretty sweet.

Yeah, my little sis came back for the holiday, so we spent the last hour or two watching Noragami. And eating Chinese food. Good mood booster!

This reminds me that I need to watch the recent season of Noragami. I enjoyed the first season and watched the first episode of the second one, but I didn't watch the others for some reason... probably because I've been mainly playing video games instead >v>