Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I really love the music, man

this is the same weird feeling when i heard the SNES MMPR:The Movies OST

i was like

this is a licensed game, why is the music this catchy?

also sol

decided who to be between yukimura and nobuyuki?

Edited by Trisitei

I'd need a mighty comeback since right now, I'm 5000 posts behind the nearest poster above me.

I don't really have anyone to watch anime with. No one in my family is really interested and I don't often hang out with my friend who does at a place where we can watch it together. And we're also big bingewatchers, so if we had to stop before finishing an anime we're interested in, chances are we'd just watch the rest on our own lol.

Yeah, it's heavily affected by bias, but I feel like the ending of the manga was just perfect. The exchange Ed makes with the truth and their entire talk is pretty great. Knowing what happens to these characters that I like so much in an alternate universe just kind of make me sad.

Hmm, that's not very fun then. :<

A couple friends I used to have used a syncplay thing to watch something all together over the internet, so maybe i could try finding what they used and seeing if we and maybe even more people can get together to watch stuff online. Anime nights sound fun~!

I completely agree. In fact, as much as the anime end confused me, the movie end pissed me off for a lot of reasons, most related to doing the opposite of the canon ending (Winry especially......because I'm a salty shipper that was snubbed). Its why I can appreciate it now that Brotherhood is around and no matter how much i didn't like that outcome i know that it ends better in reality. Given that, I still find it very worth it to watch. I remember growing up on watching that series, waiting for Funimation to churn out more episodes and buying the dvds as soon as they dropped in the video store. Maybe its just nostalgia, but i remember those days and without them I don't think brotherhood would've hit particularly as hard with me. Its a piece of anime history i still think everyone should see once, considering there was never a guarantee we would've gotten a perfect reboot like brotherhood.

Hmm, that's not very fun then. :<

A couple friends I used to have used a syncplay thing to watch something all together over the internet, so maybe i could try finding what they used and seeing if we and maybe even more people can get together to watch stuff online. Anime nights sound fun~!

I completely agree. In fact, as much as the anime end confused me, the movie end pissed me off for a lot of reasons, most related to doing the opposite of the canon ending (Winry especially......because I'm a salty shipper that was snubbed). Its why I can appreciate it now that Brotherhood is around and no matter how much i didn't like that outcome i know that it ends better in reality. Given that, I still find it very worth it to watch. I remember growing up on watching that series, waiting for Funimation to churn out more episodes and buying the dvds as soon as they dropped in the video store. Maybe its just nostalgia, but i remember those days and without them I don't think brotherhood would've hit particularly as hard with me. Its a piece of anime history i still think everyone should see once, considering there was never a guarantee we would've gotten a perfect reboot like brotherhood.

That could be nice. Anime night indeed sound like a fun thing. I wonder how taxing it is on a computer since my laptop is getting prone to over-heating when pushed. Though to be fair that only happens when I play a certain video game and from what I heard, video games are pretty much one of the most taxing process on a computer.

I guess I could give it a try if I ever find the time since I like the characters and it's more faithful to the manga in some aspect.

That could be nice. Anime night indeed sound like a fun thing. I wonder how taxing it is on a computer since my laptop is getting prone to over-heating when pushed. Though to be fair that only happens when I play a certain video game and from what I heard, video games are pretty much one of the most taxing process on a computer.

I guess I could give it a try if I ever find the time since I like the characters and it's more faithful to the manga in some aspect.

Like Arkada says, "one of the anime to watch before you die", so no rush, just something to watch when you have time and are in an FMA mood.

And I just fell asleep at the keyboard so i better go to bed. Nighty night thread! So nice to be home again here~ :')

Making potato puree is a pain in the ass for me.

Did it for the third time and it's still no puree.

Probably the sort of potatos is too hard to stamp.

At least it didn't end in a disaster like the two times before, when I needed almost 1h to clean the kitchen after the milk and butter sprayed out of the pot.