• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

They could've done so much more with Analise, shame that they didn't go further with the ring and the blood dregs.

I guess. There's kind of a reason that she refuses you, you know. Marriage is a huge thing to the Great Ones, and they cursed the shit out of the Pthumerians because they fucked up the first batch of kids. I think Annalise knows that, which is why she refuses your proposal. She just wasn't ready to bear a child.

I, personally, wanted more rewards for delivering blood dregs. Maybe more dialogue or some cool blood magic or something.

Alright, time to start with route split #... well, whichever is. And right off the bat we got a few goodies. Like the Ra Cairam replacing the Lean Horse Jr., and got the Nu Gundam. Oh yeah, this will be good... oh, and the G-Defensor and Full Armor Hyakku Shiki Kai... that's... nice I guess...

And right away fight with the Jupitorians... and who appears but none other than Scirocco in the Jupitris. Hmm... looking at the guides it seems I can recruit Sarah Zariamov in this game... well, a recruitable unit is a recruitable unit...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I have.

did you like it?

Is it April yet?

i have no interest in it

sorry >~>

why, you want to see it?

sorry, it's december

someone invited me to see but idk much about starwars

and everyone keeps hyping it so idk x2 if i should decline or not

has anyone watched that starwars film?

I did. I went to the first representation Friday morning with my parents >v>

i have no interest in it

sorry >~>

why, you want to see it?

WUT?

sorry, it's december

someone invited me to see but idk much about starwars

and everyone keeps hyping it so idk x2 if i should decline or not

if it's off to see it with friends, i'd say go for it

WUT?

8 ]

LUX! What were your thoughts?

Hey Mei!

I personally enjoyed the movie. I think that if you never watched a Star Wars movie, it's a decent one to watch since while it does make reference to the previous movies and have a lot references to them for the fans, it's not necessary to have watched them to enjoy this one. I do have some gripes with it, but it didn't stop me from enjoying it. It's a good sci-fi movie and a pretty entertaining one at that. I'd say it's worth you giving the movie a shot.

Alright, defeated everyone but Scirocco and Sarah, and now Haman showed up with a cease-fire offer to both us and the Jupitorians. I can actually refuse and keep fighting Scirocco... but there's honestly so little gain amongst many losses. 5 skill points to start with, over the +1 of defeating Scirocco, for a -4 total loss. And I'm sure refusing also prevents a certain unlock.

Well, in any case, hopefully I did the first step to recruit Sarah correctly...

/pats

its ok

thx

You're welcome, though you being more conflicted makes it seems like we weren't that helpful lol

no, you were really helpful!

in the past i've skipped out on watching a popular movie only to have people around me talk about said movie for 5000 years

this time i want to be 100% im not missing out on anything