• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

thx

no, you were really helpful!

in the past i've skipped out on watching a popular movie only to have people around me talk about said movie for 5000 years

this time i want to be 100% im not missing out on anything

I personally think people should at least give a star wars movie a watch since the series is so ingrained in popular culture and the latest movie is IMO a good place to start since the original trilogy aged quite a bit in regards to special effects and the prequel trilogy has some major problems in the plot department. I'd say it's worth giving it a watch if your budget allows it since movie tickets are getting to be pretty expensive. You'll probably be able to buy the movie for less than the price of the ticket in a couple of years.

Edit: I guess this whole post is pretty pointless now lol. I blame SF for being so slow on my computer (or maybe I should blame my computer instead)

Edited by LuxSpes

even if the movie isn't super special awesome i was promised popcorn so i can't even complain

always go for the popcorn

especially if it's free

not like those rip off popcorn you get from the theater

Steadfast and a bit hot-blooded, Jiang Wei is a formal perfectionist who strives to always act his best. Though competent, he does not take well to failure, but despite this is eager to learn from his mistakes.

i never knew i existed in ancient china

ALSO MERRY FIRST DAY OF WINTER

even if there is no snow

>:

I personally think people should at least give a star wars movie a watch since the series is so ingrained in popular culture and the latest movie is IMO a good place to start since the original trilogy aged quite a bit in regards to special effects and the prequel trilogy has some major problems in the plot department. I'd say it's worth giving it a watch if your budget allows it since movie tickets are getting to be pretty expensive. You'll probably be able to buy the movie for less than the price of the ticket in a couple of years.

Edit: I guess this whole post is pretty pointless now lol. I blame SF for being so slow on my computer (or maybe I should blame my computer instead)

bro like the cost of movie tickets hurts me

luckily on tuesdays there's a discount over here, which is why everyone was planning to go today

i'm taking your word. honestly i'm sure it won't be bad at all even tho i'm not big on the spacey, technological, star treky, alien, lasers, sci fi sort of thing

Irrefutably best logic, have fun.

Chocolate covered raisins are the best with popcorn

thanks! and howdy soooool

omg u have great tastes in the snackies

Also the shortest day of the year (also known as the Winter Solstice. I like the sound of Solstice for some reason)

ME TOO. Solstice is a very nice word.

even if there is no snow

>:

imagine if it never snowed this winter

yikes

i'm taking your word. honestly i'm sure it won't be bad at all even tho i'm not big on the spacey, technological, star treky, alien, lasers, sci fi sort of thing

Star Wars is less sci fi and more science fantasy, if that distinction makes sense to you

bro like the cost of movie tickets hurts me

luckily on tuesdays there's a discount over here, which is why everyone was planning to go today

Yeah we have the same thing over here and it's pretty great

It should at least be an entertaining watch.

snow days gave me an excuse to sleep in study more :D

What are snow days? >v>