• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

wha

I hate polygamy, whether it's the guy have a million wives or a girl having a million husbands, though I don't think the latter happens often. Plus, if it was legal here and Ein did it, I'd kill both the other females and Ein. I mean...

Suku?

No good, I can only find official art

No maybes. no ifs, ands, ors, buts, or butts. Also no combination of them. >W>

Oh lol, I'm off the ball it seems today. o:

Anyway, how are you?

;_____;

um... *thinks of something* Okay, this time.

It's fine though, I'm not the most coherent person anyway.

I've been tired and stuff again, which has been happening lately... Maybe it's getting off that new medication, but then that medication also exacerbates my anxieties. ;w; I might go to bed real soon though. But how are you tonight? o/

k

photo-7379.png?_r=1450501676

wow what a bum

wat

Fenimore is great, yes.

I'm the biggest bum. After suku.

wha

I hate polygamy, whether it's the guy have a million wives or a girl having a million husbands, though I don't think the latter happens often. Plus, if it was legal here and Ein did it, I'd kill both the other females and Ein. I mean...

Suku?

Would you turn him into some kind of stuffed animal?

I'd be awful in a relationship.

Even animu waifus would dump me.

All of them tbh.

Not the modern animu waifus, their standards are all over the place.

wha

Suku?

Exactly.

Human emotions are the reason polygamy cannot last.

;_____;

um... *thinks of something* Okay, this time.

It's fine though, I'm not the most coherent person anyway.

I've been tired and stuff again, which has been happening lately... Maybe it's getting off that new medication, but then that medication also exacerbates my anxieties. ;w; I might go to bed real soon though. But how are you tonight? o/

Fenimore is great, yes.

>w>

Of course you are, miss Shirley. Well, to me anyway.

I've noticed, I remember when we talked that one evening. I'm doing okay though, I just had this huge bowl of two different kinds of rice and pasta with some chili on it... Just to. Are you all right though?

I agree.

Edited by Soledai

you could find a use for his dead penguin body...

this is why nobody wanted that wall built around you

Not the modern animu waifus, their standards are all over the place.

i mean

just look at Fates and Awakening

and towl bowl

threre's your fanart

8)

suku bum?

no >(

Yes. Suku is the biggest bum of all and I'm right after.

you could find a use for his dead penguin body...

Nooooooo.

Exactly.

Human emotions are the reason polygamy cannot last.

>w>

Of course you are, miss Shirley. Well, to me anyway.

I've noticed, I remember when we talked that one evening. I'm doing okay though, I just had this huge bowl of two different kinds of rice and pasta with some chili on it... Just to. Are you all right though?

I agree.

Eh? But humans can be fickle too.

8)

Sometimes I'm incoherent. Or have a bunch of thoughts all at once.

I should have told you that, yes. I have a shit memory so I don't really remember everything I mentioned or who I mentioned them to before. <_< That's good you're doing okay though. That sounds tasty. Why didn't you save me some? I'm fine otherwise though.

... Fuck it. I think I'm just going to go to bed at 10 or even earlier. ;_;

Ideon should come back to SRW... I find it a shame it wasn't in Z3...

After FF and Alpha 3, it kinda seemed fitting to be in another multi-game universe finale...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Eh? But humans can be fickle too.

8)

Sometimes I'm incoherent. Or have a bunch of thoughts all at once.

I should have told you that, yes. I have a shit memory so I don't really remember everything I mentioned or who I mentioned them to before. <_< That's good you're doing okay though. That sounds tasty. Why didn't you save me some? I'm fine otherwise though.

... Fuck it. I think I'm just going to go to bed at 10 or even earlier. ;_;

Oh, I know. If you were dealing with a fickle and jealous person in a polygamous relationship, it would be a disaster. Putting aside the fact that polygamous relations only end that way, if you ask me.

But you still manage to get them all out in a coherent fashion. <w<

Hey, it's fine, I kinda figured it out when you told me you took those meds that day. My apologies, I wasn't even thinking of storing some. <w< That's good. o:

Oh, awww. ;w;

yes

8^]

i thought you two were on the same boat

Heeeeeeey.

Maybe.

Oh, I know. If you were dealing with a fickle and jealous person in a polygamous relationship, it would be a disaster. Putting aside the fact that polygamous relations only end that way, if you ask me.

But you still manage to get them all out in a coherent fashion. <w<

Hey, it's fine, I kinda figured it out when you told me you took those meds that day. My apologies, I wasn't even thinking of storing some. <w< That's good. o:

Oh, awww. ;w;

Oh, that, yes. But then Shezzy brought up a good point. Though I imagine it would end that way anyway... and I can't imagine why or how the women (or men maybe) would feel being one of others.

Sometimes.

Oh, yeah, that might figure. And oh weeeeeeeell. Next time, maybe.

Yes. I'm getting rather sleepy. I think I'm gonna go to bed now. <__<

It actually went by fine enough in the east for a while.

Mostly because they had a culture which basically involved the complete subjugation of women to their masters.

You were brought up with the expectation of being one of many wives of a man, etc, and you strived to fulfill that the best you could.

Not doing a good job would mean dishoner, etc.

Very true. I had a reminder of this in a vn I recently read.

Though, I suppose I should say I was referring to modern times, when I said that.

Oh, that, yes. But then Shezzy brought up a good point. Though I imagine it would end that way anyway... and I can't imagine why or how the women (or men maybe) would feel being one of others.

Sometimes.

Oh, yeah, that might figure. And oh weeeeeeeell. Next time, maybe.

Yes. I'm getting rather sleepy. I think I'm gonna go to bed now. <__<

At most, all we can, hopefully, do is wonder, though, I'd rather not think of what that's like. I can acknowledge and understand that it did happened, but that's about it.

No sometimes. Only yes(es)

All right then, see you later Shirley. o/