Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Yariiiiiii ;wwww;

I did, I got a few games and a few sketch materials so that was nice... How was yours?

I had a lot of fun today! I mostly got clothes but I also got a book and two games.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Okay, I think it's fine with what I played of the patch. I'm aware any bugs will be worked on after Christmas, though can't say I've faced anything troublesome... at least for what I played. Ah well... hmm, maybe I should work on an AAR or something in a proper playthrough...

Oh? Is that program safe?

Do you use the same program as he listed?

Yep, it's probably the best program for that kind of thing.

I know for some emulators you don't need it, but since it's a pc game you'll definitely need it, I don't remember where I got it from, but the install is pretty simple.

It actually makes me wonder if there's even a point to playing games on PC when you're doing the exact same thing you would with a console.

*Ponders*

Edited by Soledai

Wow.

Yep, it's probably the best program for that kind of thing.

I know for some emulators you don't need it, but since it's a pc game you'll definitely need it, I don't remember where I got it from, but the install is pretty simple.

I see.

Yeah, I got it after all, lmao. But uh... How do I use it after installing and stuff? >___> Like, do I need to do anything special in Steam or the game itself?

It actually makes me wonder if there's even a point to playing games on PC when you're doing the exact same thing you would with a console.

*Ponders*

Well... Maybe the game is cheaper on PC or something? I dunno. Honestly, I prefer playing on a console/handheld than PC but well, I don't have a PS4 or Xbone, I have no choice for FF Type-0 HD. Unless I can steal Ein's PS4 and not let him play Warframe mwahahaha.

*Ponders*

Place, mainly.

Since you already have a computer anyway.

I see.

Yeah, I got it after all, lmao. But uh... How do I use it after installing and stuff? >___> Like, do I need to do anything special in Steam or the game itself?

Well... Maybe the game is cheaper on PC or something? I dunno. Honestly, I prefer playing on a console/handheld than PC but well, I don't have a PS4 or Xbone, I have no choice for FF Type-0 HD. Unless I can steal Ein's PS4 and not let him play Warframe mwahahaha.

Not as far as I know; after you install it, you should be good to go, test it out with some emulated games or a different pc game that supports controller use.

Oh no no, you're fine, I was pondering that generally, not about you. It was also in jest.

Edited by Soledai

Not as far as I know; after you install it, you should be good to go, test it out with some emulated games or a different pc game that supports controller use.

Oh no no, you're fine, I was pondering that generally, not about you. It was also in jest.

Oh okay. Uhhh, I'll try it later or something. Maybe after I finish this book. I should be done in a bit.

Oh no, I know it wasn't about me. I just felt the need to comment on it and mention my own... well, preference thing.

Oh okay. Uhhh, I'll try it later or something. Maybe after I finish this book. I should be done in a bit.

Oh no, I know it wasn't about me. I just felt the need to comment on it and mention my own... well, preference thing.

I was too late to say no maybes

Very well then, I doubt you'll have much technical troubles, if any, but poke if you do. Also what book are you reading?

Oh I see. By the way, how are you today?

Just another day for me, but hope you're having a good day, David.

I was too late to say no maybes

Very well then, I doubt you'll have much technical troubles, if any, but poke if you do. Also what book are you reading?

Oh I see. By the way, how are you today?

HAH! I didn't even think of that lmao.

Well, I just tested on PMD: Sky rom on DesMuMe and it works fine. Let's try FF Type-0 HD now. Oh, another one by Christie called Postern of Fate. It was a bit boring, really. Ah well. Four other books now lmao. I returned 8 yesterday with Ein.

Oh, I'm alright, though a bit cold. I think I've acclimated to California weather. But how are you today?

Maybe it's just people got really good computers to see the high def

That or maybe there's just no physical copy of a game you want nearby or whatever

@shirley

I suppose. Mine isn't so bad, but I still prefer consoles, I dunno.

HAH! I didn't even think of that lmao.

Well, I just tested on PMD: Sky rom on DesMuMe and it works fine. Let's try FF Type-0 HD now. Oh, another one by Christie called Postern of Fate. It was a bit boring, really. Ah well. Four other books now lmao. I returned 8 yesterday with Ein.

Oh, I'm alright, though a bit cold. I think I've acclimated to California weather. But how are you today?

Pffft, you silly.

But what was Postern of Fate about though? o:

Awww, I'd like some of that cold though, and that's good, I think. Let's see, I am pretty okay, a bit bored, but good.

What's that?

It's an app that's supposed to make your computer recognize controllers.

Pffft, you silly.

But what was Postern of Fate about though? o:

Awww, I'd like some of that cold though, and that's good, I think. Let's see, I am pretty okay, a bit bored, but good.

It's an app that's supposed to make your computer recognize controllers.

Thanks. o/

Uhh... It features this couple, Tommy and Tuppence (what a weird name) finding some secret code message thing in a book that said "Mary Jordan did not die naturally" or something like that. Or at least Tuppence did and she goes about to find out what happened and all that. Apparently something to do with espionage and politics sort of.

I'd give you it. The nights and mornings are in the 40s or something and then the day is like 60s. But at least you're doing good.

Hmmmmmmmmm... But the other one works for emulators. I tried tits on Steam but that config only recognized MotionInJoy for some reason. How do I do this thing for XInput? <_<