Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Nintendo just shot themselves in the foot.I don't know how much the rest of you know about American culture (I'm an expert), but decency and moral are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in Japan where you can become successful by being a whore. If you are lewd in America, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.What this means is the America public, after hearing about this, is not going to want to play SSB4 again, nor will they purchase any of Nintendo's games. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Nintendo has alienated an entire market with this move.Nintendo, publicly apologize and cancel Bayonetta for Smash or you can kiss your business goodbye.

Ohmygod

Beautiful

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Nintendo just shot themselves in the foot.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about American culture (I'm an expert), but decency and moral are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in Japan where you can become successful by being a whore. If you are lewd in America, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is the America public, after hearing about this, is not going to want to play SSB4 again, nor will they purchase any of Nintendo's games. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Nintendo has alienated an entire market with this move.

Nintendo, publicly apologize and cancel Bayonetta for Smash or you can kiss your business goodbye.

this is amazing omg

Brawl did nothing wrong.

brawl is amazing since it gives way to amazing hacks

all the smash games are great ik

Edited by Comet

Bayonetta is great and it's amazing and great that she's in Smash

exactly

"What I can't deal with is the final character they revealed (and the final character overall): Bayoneta. This succubus-like witch was revealed to be the NUMBER ONE WINNER OF THE ROSTER! Really? Sure, she looks like a great character to fight with and all, but seeing as she came from an M rated game, I won't be able to play the game anymore without my parents coming in, seeing her move around, and go "Nope! Turn it off!" Probably the worst move ever on Nintendo's part."

Power Master

• Age20 years old
  • BirthdayApril 3, 1995

literally the funniest part in that whole thing

that and hardins posts

> Succubus-like

Lol

this too

Nintendo just shot themselves in the foot.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about American culture (I'm an expert), but decency and moral are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in Japan where you can become successful by being a whore. If you are lewd in America, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is the America public, after hearing about this, is not going to want to play SSB4 again, nor will they purchase any of Nintendo's games. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Nintendo has alienated an entire market with this move.

Nintendo, publicly apologize and cancel Bayonetta for Smash or you can kiss your business goodbye.

Welcome back old copy pasta

OG Smash, but only because I see it more as a prototype for Melee that has pre much the foundation for every Smash following it that it might as well be the OG

Edited by Noburu

What would you consider the worst Smash?

i wouldnt say worst

but it's definitely the original smash more because like

you could see how prototype looking it is

but i blame that more on the times

woah so edgy

I'm so scared

melee is bad and you should feel bad for not bowing down to smash 4 for having Shulk

Shulk alone > Melee

i don't see how in the slightest that was edgy

you did however prove you are a nerd who thinks his opinion on the internet matters

you're taking this way to seriously tbh

Edited by Knight of Argentum