• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Non-violent dreams can be much more frightening to me than violent dreams.

Being tortured, and killed, I'm used to it by now in dreamland.

But if the nightmare exploits different social fears I have...that sticks with me.

I get what you mean, even though with regards to being killed in a dream, that hasn't happened to me in a long, long time.

Edited by Soledai

Tasking people on sf for help with the name of the baby

weirdest thing about the dream right here

Then I went on this long journey of self-discovery, and one of the places I stopped in was some Southeast Asian country, where I played this board game with some boy in a street, telling how I'd been lied to, treated like a joke. And he just sort of laughed at me, and called me an idiot for not seeing something wrong when a gun was pulled to my head every time I said something off.

he was right tho

I rarely remember my dreams.

The dream I had last night, I don't remember all of it, but I wasn't in it, and it was actually a movie that we couldn't show to anyone (why did I had to choose wether a movie was published or not. don't ask, cause I don't know).

Well, it's more because I don't really have dream (that I remember off), but I often let my imagination wanders, sometimes to some pretty weird and unpleasant places. Or at least unexpected.

On the subject of dreams... barring few, I tend to forget them as the morning progress. Those few I remember, and the pices of other dreams... well, I'm used to them at this point, so their unusual nature no longer seems abnormal to me.