• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

This really shouldn't bug me so much but why do people sit beside me when there's lots of other seats around ;-;

I need my space fr-

Oh they left lol

God I hate small busy areas.

I feel like I already like Xenoblade Chronicles X a lot better than Xenoblade, feels a lot more fluid and put together better, quests don't feel like a chore for the most part anymore, and they work a lot better now, imo.

God I hate small busy areas.

I feel like I already like Xenoblade Chronicles X a lot better than Xenoblade, feels a lot more fluid and put together better, quests don't feel like a chore for the most part anymore, and they work a lot better now, imo.

I personally felt the 'normal missions' were much more engaging than most of XC's longer quests. Quests often felt like you just had to go find x items or beat y number of z monster, but in XCX, I feel like you interact a lot more with the NPCs. The only quest I can think of that was close to most of the XCX missions is the red pollen orb syndicate quests.

Characters are better too

I dunno, even after finishing the story and doing all the affinity missions and heart to hearts, I'm not as fond of the cast than XC's.

K is done, time for season 2

My friend was always telling it was really good, but the first episode failed to hook me.

Maybe I should give it another shot so that she stops calling me a hypocrite for telling her that she should watch Steins;Gate despite the first few episodes being kind of boring.

Its worth it, I thought it would be really boring

It's not.

I personally felt the 'normal missions' were much more engaging than most of XC's longer quests. Quests often felt like you just had to go find x items or beat y number of z monster, but in XCX, I feel like you interact a lot more with the NPCs. The only quest I can think of that was close to most of the XCX missions is the red pollen orb syndicate quests.

I dunno, even after finishing the story and doing all the affinity missions and heart to hearts, I'm not as fond of the cast than XC's.

Fair enough, I'm just sick of seeing people say that XC's characters are amazing when I found them pretty mediocre

K is done, time for season 2Its worth it, I thought it would be really boring

It's not.

I'll guess I'll have to give it another try then.

Fair enough, I'm just sick of seeing people say that XC's characters are amazing when I found them pretty mediocre

Though I must say that I have yet to hear every end of battle banter, which was one of the things that made me like XC's cast.

Apparently there are some pretty funny one.

[spoiler=#FE spoilers]

[11:36:57 AM] North888: so FExSMT has been out in Japan for awhile now
[11:36:59 AM] North888: its...
[11:37:04 AM] North888: well its what most people worried about
[11:37:19 AM] North888: its not dark like SMT, and its a bit too campy for some people's FE tastes either
[11:37:31 AM] North888: and it ends in Super Sayain Marth. All I'll say as far as "spoilers"
[11:37:52 AM] david_secondworld: the hell
[11:37:55 AM] david_secondworld: lmao
[11:38:02 AM] Acacia Sgt: Ah yes, I'd read that.
[11:38:53 AM] North888: heh
[11:39:11 AM] North888: I wonder if they were trying to contrast the darker stories of SMT IV Final, Persona 5, and FE Fates
[11:39:18 AM] North888: that's all the reasoning I can come up with
[11:39:19 AM] North888: I mean
[11:39:35 AM] North888: its not like the music and idol culture theming hasn't been done to death already
[11:39:41 AM] North888: cause it really REALLY has
[11:40:09 AM] North888: and they don't really don't do anything with it except modernize classic loli tiki to the point of me wanting to try Shadow Dragon far less than I did before
[11:40:11 AM] david_secondworld: "This is a Class Change"
[11:40:15 AM] david_secondworld: "AND THIS"
[11:40:27 AM] david_secondworld: "IS TO GO"
[11:40:38 AM | Edited 11:44:10 AM] david_secondworld: "EVEN FURTHER BEYOND"
[11:40:42 AM] North888: heh
[11:40:45 AM] david_secondworld: "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

you better like it

or else I'll blow your house up

Since the last time you traced my location, I moved to a much safer one.

Edited by LuxSpes