• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

This really shouldn't bug me so much but why do people sit beside me when there's lots of other seats around ;-;

I need my space fr-

Oh they left lol

*sits uncomfortably close to mei*

*explodes*

*leaves*

Best posts, tbh

Poor hashtag fire emblem.

It's gone from being just a disappointment to something actually depressing.

And it didn't even sell well.

I hope no one expected anything different.

But lmao.

You know what's up.

Hey people who play TitS what difficulty do you recommend starting on

hard and nightmare were just added on the psp versions and backported to xseed's pc versions (you actually could only select those on ng+ before iirc too) so they're a bit of an afterthought afaik

game isn't particularly hard on normal but some people find the combat slow so idk if you'd want to start on a higher difficulty which might prolong battles

Good thing Quattro has the Flash seishin... I didn't expect the Qubeley's Funnels' range to still reach him...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I was half-expecting more enemy reinforcements... but thankfully there wasn't. Made it out in 14 turns, earning two skill points for that.

Hmm, in hindsight, I could have probably beaten all the enemies but Haman, but eh...

Also, I know it's due to gameplay, but it's still odd to see her Qubeley being statistically superior to Puru's mk II. Hah, oh well...

And next stage. Oh, must move the Ra Cairam from one end of the map to the other... would be fine if it wasn't that the side we're going to is where Axis is, which logically makes no sense since that's where we were. So like, what, we made it out, escaped in one direction, only to turn back and break through their blockade? Pft...

Also, I see the SRX Team are auto-deployed here. Knowing SRW, this means that I'm expecting the Ze Balmary to show up eventually. Oh great..

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Curious what you two think of this (I saw you talking about natural law the other day).

Ohh, when was this?

It's pretty over my head mostly. But as far as I think, and for starters, isn't that first paragraph basically tacit consent to a social contract?

Actually, couldn't the first two paragraphs be an example of tacit consent?

Having seen Nanai in the previous stage, I'm not surprised to now see CCA era MS's. Oh boy, the Yagt Dogas are gonna be like SRW A all over again...

Ohh, when was this?

It's pretty over my head mostly. But as far as I think, and for starters, isn't that first paragraph basically tacit consent to a social contract?

Actually, couldn't the first two paragraphs be an example of tacit consent?

They were rhetorical arguments against those social contracts.

Nightmare is planning to get a group together to help me get my final skill. He's lv 70 and has his now.

I'm level 75 with my final skill as well, so I'd be ready to help, though it depends on when you play.