• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Almost 50 hours into Xenoblade X and I finally have my Skell license!

*drives around Primordia and engages in a few battles*

what the fuck is this shit there's no weight on this bastard, the jumping is janky, and it isn't blowing up shit in seconds

The starting Skell is pretty meh.

I only started blowing things up with my skell when I got a level 30 Amdusias with the G-Buster and Phoenix weapon.

And then there's the level 60 skells that can one shot post-game bosses.

Also, be extremely careful of high level tyrants and especially the huge chasm in Olbivia. You don't even get a chance at a 'perfect' save if you fall down that abyss.

Pizza has been mentioned in HHH we must now talk about how great pizza is

I have been craving pizza this week for some reason

The starting Skell is pretty meh.

I only started blowing things up with my skell when I got a level 30 Amdusias with the G-Buster and Phoenix weapon.

And then there's the level 60 skells that can one shot post-game bosses.

Also, be extremely careful of high level tyrants and especially the huge chasm in Olbivia. You don't even get a chance at a 'perfect' save if you fall down that abyss.

I bought a level 30 medium Skell. Granted, I've bought nothing for it, but... geez, it was taking a long time to kill even small insects my level

I bought a level 30 medium Skell. Granted, I've bought nothing for it, but... geez, it was taking a long time to kill even small insects my level

From what I read, Heavy Skells are considered the best in terms of damage output, since their higher fuel capacity makes it easier to support the high fuel cost of the most powerful weapons/arts.

That is until the post game where level 60 skells of all weight class can be used effectively, thanks to the different effect of their overdrive.

From what I read, Heavy Skells are considered the best in terms of damage output, since their higher fuel capacity makes it easier to support the high fuel cost of the most powerful weapons/arts.

That is until the post game where level 60 skells of all weight class can be used effectively, thanks to the different effect of their overdrive.

Yeah. I don't like how chunky the Heavy Skells are, though, so I'll be sticking to Medium-sized ones for the time being

Yeah. I don't like how chunky the Heavy Skells are, though, so I'll be sticking to Medium-sized ones for the time being

It took a while for me to get used to the look of the Amdusias, but I enjoy it's design now. Though I do prefer my current skell in terms of design.

Which model did you get?

It took a while for me to get used to the look of the Amdusias, but I enjoy it's design now. Though I do prefer my current skell in terms of design.

Which model did you get?

I don't remember the name of it. It's one of the first level 30 Medium Skells you can get. I think its base colour was some sort of orange?

Almost 50 hours into Xenoblade X and I finally have my Skell license!

*drives around Primordia and engages in a few battles*

what the fuck is this shit there's no weight on this bastard, the jumping is janky, and it isn't blowing up shit in seconds

the dream is dead

The Skells are so damn expensive and I'm the only one who can use the good ones :c

They really are expensive for the point in the game where they come available, especially the heavy ones. I went through most of the game with a level 30 heavy one and the original Skell, then got another level 30 and a level 50 for myself for the last story chapter.

Now though, I'm drowning in money, but it's useless to get the high-end skell since they're all craftable.

I don't remember the name of it. It's one of the first level 30 Medium Skells you can get. I think its base colour was some sort of orange?

It must be the Lailah then.

Edited by LuxSpes