• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Thank you Steve... Just one more class (that is three hours long hue).

I can make it hopefully. Although I'm sitting right in the front and if I do fall asleep it will be super disrespectful to my professor.

It'll be over before you know it, hang in there.

That's... wow, good luck, focus intently on the professor's lecture.

I just played it again, I didn't beat it because I only used 1 credit, but for some reason I'm doing considerably worse than last night.

On the plus side, you could probably 1cc Dariusburst very easily.

I still hate Electric Fan very much.

That happens sometimes. Sometimes I die on the very first stage of a shmup and that's when I realise, today just isn't my day.

That easy, huh. I'll have to get it someday. It's very tempting to do a dual monitor setup just for that...

Haha, still giving you trouble eh? Electric Fan is a right kook is what he is. The theme that plays when you fight him in Gaiden is kind of perfect though, almost as if it was made for him.

@Tristian: Yeah I got coffee and I made it EXTRA STRONG in an attempt to keep the sleepy sleeps away. That was the biggest mistake, goodness. I can't stop shaking like the people behind me must be thinking "who is that psycho girl up front"

@Steve: I'll do my best. Not surprising, but the longer I'm up the heavier my eyelids get. Heh, my prof has his eyes on me too. This is gonna be a long class... ;u;