Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

"Well that's the end of the first half of class and there was at least ten people nodding off" he says as he stares blankly at me hdndjsk

I failed ;n; and I have no idea when I slept gosh darn it

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

"Well that's the end of the first half of class and there was at least ten people nodding off" he says as he stares blankly at me hdndjsk

did you ask others what you missed?

This is what happens when you're up all night appreciating people

Omg I nearly bursted out laughing

Don't talk about last night David

but you gotta give everyone the appreciation

i'm a sucker for that long opening before you get in to the song

Nintendo is now on tumblr.

I repeat, Nintendo is now on tumblr.

This can only lead to interesting things, I'm sure.

gotta block the sjw blogs first

Forgive me for being so blunt and rude, but it kinda is.

I'm not going to ask for your specifics, but it seems whoever is bothering you with this matter might be kinda right about the first half; since suicide is never okay.

But I can't speak for the second part. My apologies if this offends.

No, I don't see that as being rude or offending. I understand what you're saying, but the thing is, they don't actually know I was in a psychiatric hospital. I don't feel the need to give them specifics; I only said I was hospitalized... I think I MAY have added that it was for a slight accident but I don't recall. All I know is that I didn't tell them what kind of hospital, the reason, or why I had to go. I understand trying to commit suicide is never okay in society, so it's fine. All they knew was the fact that I was hospitalized and then that I didn't feel well on Monday. Apparently both are wrong and "unprofessional."

gen 1 fucking blows

you're all literally awful

Gen 1 is literally the only generation I actually dislike.

Edited by Levant Colthearts

No, I don't see that as being rude or offending. I understand what you're saying, but the thing is, they don't actually know I was in a psychiatric hospital. I don't feel the need to give them specifics; I only said I was hospitalized... I think I MAY have added that it was for a slight accident but I don't recall. All I know is that I didn't tell them what kind of hospital, the reason, or why I had to go. I understand trying to commit suicide is never okay in society, so it's fine. All they knew was the fact that I was hospitalized and then that I didn't feel well on Monday. Apparently both are wrong and "unprofessional."

Ahh I see.

That person is apparently a dick then, for thinking that way

Or something idk

Nintendo and its cis scum misogynist privileged heteronormative fatshaming fanbase have invaded Tumblr, I'm so triggered

I feel triggered just by reading this x_x