Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

There are 7 billion people in the world

Obviously not.

Nope.

We can't even go one day without someone dying.

Or even one hour.

Someone's dying right now

Fine, fine, I get your points. Still, it's just sad.

too late

just beat battle before dawn

I never understood why people considered it hard. I just beat it on the first try and It's HHM. It never gives me trouble.

Okay, I've beaten this game a billion times on HHM, but still. Cog of Destiny is still hard.

It's more the fact that it's possible to lose and you can't do jack nor shit to prevent it because Zephiel comes under attack by turn 6, which is well before you can get anyone to him IIRC; about the best that you can hope for is that Jaffar gets hit enough to heal and heads that way. If I'm relying on luck just to not fail, that's bullshit right there.

Haha one of Ark's idle animations.

3NyTPMw.png

Heh.

Edited by Levant Colthearts

It's more the fact that it's possible to lose and you can't do jack nor shit to prevent it because Zephiel comes under attack by turn 6, which is well before you can get anyone to him IIRC; about the best that you can hope for is that Jaffar gets hit enough to heal and heads that way. If I'm relying on luck just to not fail, that's bullshit right there.

Heh.

It's actually hard for Zephiel to die. If you rush a 8 move unit towards him, the only has to fight is a fighter, which he has WTA against, and base Pent can reach him with physic from the beginning of the chapter.

Jaffar can die, but that's actually not as common as people say. It's just a map that prevents you from turtling down, despite its objective being defend, and that throws a lot of inexperienced players off, but if you're someone that already plays the game relatively fast, it's trivial.

Edited by Nobody

It's actually hard for Zephiel to die. If you rush a 8 move unit towards him, the only has to fight is a fighter, which he has WTA against, and base Pent can reach him with physic from the beginning of the chapter.

Jaffar can die, but that's actually not as common as people say. It's just a map that prevents you from turtling down, despite its objective being defend, and that throws a lot of inexperienced players off, but if you're someone that already plays the game relatively fast, it's trivial.

I'm talking about HHM in particular, where it's virtually impossible to get there before he gets swarmed.

I'm talking about HHM in particular, where it's virtually impossible to get there before he gets swarmed.

So am I. I don't play this game in any difficulty other than HHM. A promoted mount can reach him just on turn 6. I beat it yesterday, and Sain reached him a turn after he killed the fighter. And yeah, this was HHM. You either are remembering wrong, or you play it slowly

Edited by Nobody

So am I. I don't play this game in any difficulty other than HHM. A promoted mount can reach him just on turn 6. I beat it yesterday, and Sain reached him a turn after he killed the fighter. And yeah, this was HHM. You either are remembering wrong, or you play it slowly

Either way, it's like going up against a Swagger team in Pokemon (AKA, it's completely and utterly sucktastic) - you can do everything you're supposed to do, and STILL lose. That's, in a word, bullshit.