• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I gotta say the most trouble I had until I got him was always Super Perfect Cell, I couldn't even beat that one Mission where you have like 5 minutes to beat a ton of enemies, then Dabura. That mission was some real bull though(It was an alternate end, but still).

Oddly enough I managed to beat Super Perfect Cell with Piccolo and Krillin, but then again those 2 are always super good in the 2D DBZ fighters lol.

oh shin budokai, was pretty meh on it. I play DBZ for the DBZ and tenkaichi tag team was a lot more fun personally. budokai 3 best DBZ game though.

I had tons of fun with Budokai, The Tenkaichi series, Burst Limit, Shin Budokai, The Legacy of Goku trilogy, Attack of the Saiyans. The NES RPG trilogy... Dragon Ball Advanced Adventure, Harukanaru Densetsu, Super Sonic Warriors, GT Transformation, Xenoverse...

Good Lord I am dbz trash.

Edited by Jedi

I had tons of fun with Budokai, The Tenkaichi series, Burst Limit, Shin Budokai, The Legacy of Goku trilogy, Attack of the Saiyans. The NES RPG trilogy... Dragon Ball Advanced Adventure, Harukanaru Densetsu, Super Sonic Warriors, GT Transformation, Xenoverse...

Good Lord I am dbz trash.

dbz was the only thing i ever cared about for a long time heh. I'd watch the og dragonball if i could. Tenkaichi and budokai games were amazing. Super sonic warriors was tons of fun as well.

In Budokai 3 I mained Yamcha (he was so fun in DB... damn you toriyama) but the best part was people didn't think I was serious. Then I kicked their asses.

Then there was the Broly I faced as him in Burst Limit... with my silly 50 hit combo I learned...

Edited by Jedi

The best part about playing a character like Bardock is that you can equip that one item that nerfs ki when characters transform without any negatives to you

I always did that with Tien & Yamcha too.

In Budokai 3 I mained Yamcha (he was so fun in DB... damn you toriyama) but the best part was people didn't think I was serious. Then I kicked their asses.

Same

at least he was relevant and ok enough in the games...

;n;

Is there such a thing as evil?

depends on such lengths and the motives

Xenoverse gave him, Tien and Krillin, Kaioken at least. Which I appreciate.

;u;

Oh yeah the most important reason for playing Bardock:

god damn world destroying DBZ goodness

budokai 3 was great