Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

The final bosses all share the same song, so yeah. That's unfortunate though...I quite enjoy the Great Thing fight in this game. Very varied and dramatic.

Yes, go see all the routes, even if you have to credit feed your way to victory.

*patpat* That's okay. I might have felt the same way at first.

Ah, I see, I didn't pay any attention to it during the fight, but then I later watched the Embryon fight, so that's when I noticed it. I did like the concept of the fight though, I just didn't like doing the fight.

Duly noted. I might abuse savestates if it gets too crazy(or if I want to keep a power-up), I haven't even seen the wave power-up in Gaiden, thinking on it.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Ah, I see, I didn't pay any attention to it during the fight, but then I later watched the Embryon fight, so that's when I noticed it. I did like the concept of the fight though, I just didn't like doing the fight.

Duly noted. I might abuse savestates if it gets too crazy(or if I want to keep a power-up), I haven't even seen the wave power-up in Gaiden, thinking on it.

That's fair. I think my favourite song on the soundtrack is Kimera II. Omicron is also, as I stated before, my favourite of the stage. Dark landscape, illuminated by sparse strikes of lightning only to reveal a city in terrible ruins...that's incredible direction. And then the little bits of Great Thing in the background, that's amazing too. Combined with the aforementioned song, it's a bone-chilling experience. I quite enjoy the final boss theme (Adam) you mentioned, as well.

You could also keep spawning player 2 to get the power ups its support craft leaves behind, for quick and easy powering up. And yeah, it's harder to see the different shots in Gaiden because they always go down a grade when you die, unlike the missiles and the shield, unfortunately.

*Looks out his window*

Looks like I've finally got some snow.

Excellent. We only got snow once this year. Hope we get more.

Edited by Nightmare

*Looks out his window*

Looks like I've finally got some snow.

Finally?

Was it really something you were awaiting?

I can't say I'm that happy at the snow we have here.

It snowed nearly non-stop the last 2 days...

Edited by Tamanoir

I've got to see what theme that was

If it's before the age of #muhphotoshop, all of the other themes I've had are dead to me.

Now, if you want lewd, I could turn my Saruhiko theme into a Yaoi one..

Edited by Asuka Fujimoto

my whole theme is supposed to be lewd

now i gotta stealthily insert lewd things into this

not yet

AH I REMEMBER IT WAS AYAME

that theme wasn't lewd, it was a joke if you've seen the anime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfBY2E3snFs

I KNEW HAVING THIS IN MY PLAYLIST WOULD WORK IN MY FAVOR

Edited by Asuka Fujimoto

That's fair. I think my favourite song on the soundtrack is Kimera II. Omicron is also, as I stated before, my favourite of the stage. Dark landscape, illuminated by sparse strikes of lightning only to reveal a city in terrible ruins...that's incredible direction. And then the little bits of Great Thing in the background, that's amazing too. Combined with the aforementioned song, it's a bone-chilling experience. I quite enjoy the final boss theme (Adam) you mentioned, as well.

You could also keep spawning player 2 to get the power ups its support craft leaves behind, for quick and easy powering up. And yeah, it's harder to see the different shots in Gaiden because they always go down a grade when you die, unlike the missiles and the shield, unfortunately.

Excellent. We only got snow once this year. Hope we get more.

Ahh, Kimera II was the song I couldn't remember. I had this song stuck in my head and I couldn't remember how it went exactly, but lo, it was Kimera II the whole time. You're making me want to replay it to see if the other stages are just as good as Omicron, actually.

I actually did that to prevent restarting the level in Darius 1, I would've had it help, but I forgot the controls for P2.

Same, I'm kind of hoping it lasts for more than the day, but not enough to stop mail and the like.

Finally?

Was it really something you were awaiting?

I can't say I'm that happy at the snow we have here.

It snowed nearly non-stop the last 2 days...

Yep, I've been waiting for a while now, but yeah, I hope it doesn't cause anything to close down. Other than that, it can keep piling up.

How much do you have currently?

Oh, I forgot to mention.

On this day, exactly one year ago, I made the best and worst decision of my life to join SF.

Through experimenting with different ways to act like an idiot, I finally found the right formula that led to the shezzy you know and love/hate/don't give a shit about today.

I met tons of great people (about 3) and feel my life was enriched while also simultaneously falling down to oblivion.

Happy birthday to me.

Wow, well happy(?) SF anniversary.

Oh, I forgot to mention.

On this day, exactly one year ago, I made the best and worst decision of my life to join SF.

Through experimenting with different ways to act like an idiot, I finally found the right formula that led to the shezzy you know and love/hate/don't give a shit about today.

I met tons of great people (about 3) and feel my life was enriched while also simultaneously falling down to oblivion.

Happy birthday to me.

:newyears: CONGLATURATIONS A WINNER/LOSER/WHATEVER IS YOU! :newyears:

(You use a Tales of Innocence avi, but it's neither Ange Serena nor Hermana Larmo, so that makes you OK in my book.)

I guess in total it should be... more or less 3-4 year.

I've been absent from SF for a while, so this shouldn't counts.

I'm the first surprised to be part of the old guard.

EDIT : Also, it's apparently my SF Birthday too.

How much do you have currently?

We have a table outside, and there's about 2/3 of it's height of snow on it.

That should gives you an idea

Edited by Tamanoir

EDIT : Also, it's apparently my SF Birthday too.

We have a table outside, and there's about 2/3 of it's height of snow on it.

That should gives you an idea

Happy SF anniversary /confetti

Wow, that says a lot actually, my condolences.

Ahh, Kimera II was the song I couldn't remember. I had this song stuck in my head and I couldn't remember how it went exactly, but lo, it was Kimera II the whole time. You're making me want to replay it to see if the other stages are just as good as Omicron, actually.

I actually did that to prevent restarting the level in Darius 1, I would've had it help, but I forgot the controls for P2.

Same, I'm kind of hoping it lasts for more than the day, but not enough to stop mail and the like.

I think Embryon has a really cool stage. Can't say much for the other final stages, though, they're unfortunately somewhat underwhelming, unlike in Gaiden where pretty much every final stage is excellent.

The start button for player 2 should be the 2 button by default in MAME, iirc.

That would be kind of cool too, when nature confounds man.

Thanks man.

understandable

It seems we're nearly SF buddie, so you're welcome.

I mean... if it was Angie and Hermana, then you'd be 1 or 2 rank higher, but as of now, you're just fine

Edited by Tamanoir

Oh, I forgot to mention.

Happy birthday to me.

happy anniversary shezzy

how am i supposed to play fox in melee if his short hop is 1/20TH OF A DAMN SECOND

I've got to see what theme that was

If it's before the age of #muhphotoshop, all of the other themes I've had are dead to me.

Now, if you want lewd, I could turn my Saruhiko theme into a Yaoi one..

I will deck you if you do

From a review of Shinovi Versus:

"The story is just as compelling and well-done as in the first game."

Not sure if this is supposed to be backhanded....

gg...?