Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

I agree

But let's hope SRW doesn't make separate games out of it

You mean a game with only one type?

Has already happened. SRW NEO for the Wii only contains Super Robots. To the point it's almost the only SRW game without Gundam. Thankfully, G Gundam is Super Robot material enough to have made it in. But just the G Gundam itself and like, one or two Death Army unit types. And barely has any of its plot present.

Also, while not SRW proper, the ACE (Another Century's Episode) series could've been considered the Real Robot mecha crossover counterparts to SRW's mixed bag. Until ACE 3 or so added a couple Super Robots to the roster.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

You mean a game with only one type?

Has already happened. SRW NEO for the Wii only contains Super Robots. To the point it's almost the only SRW game without Gundam. Thankfully, G Gundam is Super Robot material enough to have made it in. But just the G Gundam itself and like, one or two Death Army unit types. And barely has any of its plot present.

Also, while not SRW proper, the ACE (Another Century's Episode) series could've been considered the Real Robot mecha crossover counterparts to SRW's mixed bag. Until ACE 3 or so added a couple Super Robots to the roster.

No I mean, two separate versions of the exact same game, just with different starting types.

Like nothing else in the game is different except your starting mech and its upgraded version

Edited by Soledai

No I mean, two separate versions of the exact same game, just with different starting types.

Like nothing else in the game is different except your starting mech and its upgraded version

Haha, yeah, that would certainly suck.

My hair's gotten so anime that it now covers my left eye completely, so glasses don't really work well with that, lol.

But yes, contacts are nice and all (peripheral vision can save your life) but glasses are much less frustrating sometimes.

my vision isn't bad enough to the point where the lack of peripheral glasses would be really bad B)

wow shezzy so anime

People who won't give you spoilers.

They are like peanut-free chocolate bars... But way less tasty.

i'd more make the analogy to something becoming more fragile

unfortunately i don't know something like that...

Edited by Trisitei