• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

[8:55:58 PM] Elyn ⑨: oh i was just pondering... they need a saber! Beowulf or Ragnar and hopefully not some genderbend. if they go female saber though, they need more than just Arturia clones : o
[8:56:05 PM] Elyn ⑨: but i don't think that'll happen
[8:56:40 PM] Tristian S.: when are they bringing ieyasu into this just to get all three unifiers
[8:57:36 PM] Asuka Fujimoto: typing*
[8:57:54 PM] Asuka Fujimoto: Hideyoshi isn't in grand order yet
[8:58:05 PM] Asuka Fujimoto: Nobunaga is the only warring states character sides Kojiro
[8:58:10 PM] Tristian S.: yet
[8:58:21 PM] Asuka Fujimoto: oh i was just pondering... they need a saber! Beowulf or Ragnar and hopefully not some genderbend. if they go female saber though, they need more than just Arturia clones : o
-
nah not gonna happen
[8:58:27 PM] Tristian S.: inb4 actual monkey hideyoshi
[8:58:32 PM] Asuka Fujimoto: Especially after the Saber Wars thing
[8:58:32 PM] Asuka Fujimoto: pls
[8:58:48 PM] Elyn ⑨: OHH SHIT they need to go musashi
[8:59:01 PM] Tristian S.: The way of the sword
[8:59:04 PM] Tristian S.: I will perfect it
[9:00:18 PM | Edited 9:00:27 PM] Tristian S.: just make sure his noble phantasm involves the oar he used to kill kojiro and everything will be great
[9:02:14 PM] Asuka Fujimoto: the regend of the samurai
[9:06:26 PM] Asuka Fujimoto: :)
[9:06:28 PM] Asuka Fujimoto: anyway
[9:06:46 PM] Asuka Fujimoto: probably no Musashi
[9:07:13 PM] Elyn ⑨: fiiine type moon, at least include the whole GIGN as archer then-
[9:07:22 PM] *** Elyn ⑨ gets run over by truck ***
[9:07:39 PM] Tristian S.: turns out musashi was fake too
[9:07:55 PM] Tristian S.: the guy who wrote the book of five rings used musashi as a pen name
[9:08:04 PM] Tristian S.: ~says nasu
[9:08:06 PM] Asuka Fujimoto: gg
[9:08:11 PM] Asuka Fujimoto: lol

wow not even asking for sacchin

senran changed you man

staring at ninja oppai for a bit long changes ones loyalties it seems

ew suku

it's just lewd

Got something specific in mind?

I've played OG1 and 2, and Z2.1 and Z2.2, so not those. Other than that, I could play anything. I'm not sure if I should start at the beginning and work forward, or just hit up Z1 to fill in backstory, or something completely different.

I've played OG1 and 2, and Z2.1 and Z2.2, so not those. Other than that, I could play anything. I'm not sure if I should start at the beginning and work forward, or just hit up Z1 to fill in backstory, or something completely different.

Have you played Compact?

I'm personally inclined towards the OG games honestly, so I'd probably say play the Masoukishin games and Z1

And probably the SRW with the Valzacard in it... I think that's W

Sol I made it to chapter 4.

The game's been frustrating as hell as neutral though.

I'm lvl 16, I feel underleveled as hell, I mean, I'm still getting by the chapters without having to reset and stuff but there are tons of casualties usually.

Also, I'm pretty glad I picked neutral, it feels nice to be the only sense of balance in the world while everyone else is lawful evil as fuck or just plain stupid.

Oh, and still haven't gotten hobryim, lol.

Still playing the other routes though, because the game's pretty damn great.

How is Catiua?

That's partly why you should do Chaos first, it's not as hard and I don't think you get anyone on Neutral, whereas Law has pretty much everyone, and Chaos has a few... namely Cressida.

Denim isn't really the sense of balance, he's actually a bit of a hypocrite on the neutral route.. or was it Chaos route, I don't remember which. Law's actually not evil at all, but I guess being on that route lets you see why that is. And holy yes Judah Ronwey is a good example of how you don't do things. But in comparison to the other routes, he was actually competent on neutral.

Have you played Compact?

Couldn't Impact work as well?

Edited by Soledai