• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I'm disowning her ass.

I know but...it just didn't feel right at all, I hate the liberation front, and I wasn't completely against joining up with leonar again so yeah.

Also, I sort of like the hypocritical part, it certainly makes denim feel more human a character than he did in chaos tbh.

Lol, but is she still around?

Leonar is pretty great too, he's cool on the Law route, but Neutral is where he really shined if you ask me. The one thing I remember clearly about Chapter 3N is when Denim gets called out by Ozma

In Chaos, while he was doing his own thing, he did end up prolonging the war, so that's a point against him, but I won't say that he was in the wrong for it.

soledai did you play demon's crest

Yeah, I did, what's up?

Nah, she's long gone. But good riddance, didn't want her negativity weighing down my party.

Leonar surprised me too, I thought he was pretty stupid back in chapter one, but he was actually quite reasonable at times.

Ah, Ozma was just too salty that her amazing brother got rekt by some underleveled archers, lol.

But yes, while she does call you out on your hypocrisy, she's none the worse considering the group she follows are also pretty damn hypocritical at times.

Oh she's gone?

...Well then.

Leonar actually shows what he's willing to do for the Walister in the Law route as well, it's quite interesting.

Yeah, admittedly she was just pissed off, but still I liked that she did though. Wait until you see Law Route Ozma though

SOL PLS I HAVE IMPORTANT QUESTION

Hmm?