Hiii sylv

such an inspiring potato

tumblr_nk0vv5rwF11u1qglto1_500.jpg

mei irl

fuck thats the around the amount we're suppossed to get too

someone bury me in the snow if a power outage happens :|||||||||||

/takes your snow like the yokai takes gold

HI DAN

I've been doing good. I received a nice personalized mug from my bro, I'm starting to have more students at work and I've applied for a post-secondary teaching program. Only 'sour' note is that there's the local anime convention going on this week-end and I was planning to go there with friends Sunday, since I haven't had a class on Sunday for the whole year. Turns out that I got 2 students added to my schedule Sunday morning starting this week. Teach to not say in advance that I have something planned and just assume that it will remain a free day.

How have you been doing?

that's good to know you're doing well friend! but that sucks you got students without being told in advance I'm sorry friend :c

though I guess I've been doing fairly well. only went to school for one day this week (MLK day, and the rest were snow days HAAA) we got struck bad news this week though about a student so that's been making me go off guard for a while, but hopefully it'll go well in the end.

sweet~

super grateful that i didn't have an afternoon class today. i used the free time to catch up on sleep i missed

how are you? I heard y'all had a snow day and that is pretty bombtastic!

lots of sleep is always a nice thing to have uwu

we've had three actually! so no school this week basically and I've been enjoying it by hanging out with friends this week! it's pretty nice but I'm afraid of all the makeup work involved when we come back dear lord