• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Why's that?

so the paper is on tracing family lineage back to a certain date and writing a paper on the details of it. for various reasons i actually have no one alive or sane to ask about my family history and like

i can't write a paper with so little information

so like a week ago i went and asked my teacher for an alternative and he basically gave me a "deal with it" and now i'm fucked

so the paper is on tracing family lineage back to a certain date and writing a paper on the details of it. for various reasons i actually have no one alive or sane to ask about my family history and like

so like a week ago i went and asked my teacher for an alternative and he basically gave me a "deal with it" and now i'm fucked

Hmm, that certainly is problematic.

Get your surname and your mother's maiden name

search their origin on the internet (this site might help http://forebears.io/surnames)

Make up a history based on its origin

Edited by Perfect Nobody

When it comes to my family lineage, I only know general stuff. From what I remember of the times family members have talked about it.

yeah like i know where my family originated on both sides but for the paper specifically, i needed details

neither of my parents know their history aside from general stuff and my grandfather on my mother's side has early stage dementia and on my grandfather's side, both of his parents were orphans and don't know the circumstances of why they were there

and i only know like one thing about my grandmother's side

What is even considered as "contributing" anyway. Like, what is the thread's topic or objective to determine what is or not contributing.

I think you just contributed

but it seems like there is no goal in hhh so i guess anything that gets posted here contributes to something