Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

*ignores every other posts but returns to check Sol's response*

"I'm bad at games"

She said.

The most impressive thing in all of this is that you weren't even touched.

But I am.

Yeah, that was pretty... lucky of me. I actually beat him the first time in Finis mode with Deuce like that and then when I tried recording it the first time, I failed horribly. And then that was the second attempt. I also tried to record a longer mission but I kept dying at different parts of the mission due to some mistake of mine. D:

SEE I SUCK AT GAMES. I'll show you a proof with my Trey solo!

But I am.

Yeah, that was pretty... lucky of me. I actually beat him the first time in Finis mode with Deuce like that and then when I tried recording it the first time, I failed horribly. And then that was the second attempt. I also tried to record a longer mission but I kept dying at different parts of the mission due to some mistake of mine. D:

SEE I SUCK AT GAMES. I'll show you a proof with my Trey solo!

But you aren't

Hey, that's okay though. Whenever I record stuff, for some reason I blunder more, so I can certainly relate to the feeling. It's like you know someone's gonna be watching it later, so you end up getting nervous. But I'd just say if you record more solo missions, run through it first before you record, so it'll be fresh in your mind, or some such.

But this didn't look bad at all though, It was only missteps and some missed attacks... then that boss knocking you out, that's not sucking, that's just a bit unlucky.

Edited by Soledai

I dun even wait for the shuttle buses and walk inbetween campuses.

... unless you;re talking bout some commuter bus or something?

city buses, yeah

because my campus is on the other side of the city

But you aren't

Hey, that's okay though. Whenever I record stuff, for some reason I blunder more, so I can certainly relate to the feeling. It's like you know someone's gonna be watching it later, so you end up getting nervous. But I'd just say if you record more solo missions, run through it first before you record, so it'll be fresh in your mind, or some such.

But this didn't look bad at all though, It was only missteps and some missed attacks... then that boss knocking you out, that's not sucking, that's just a bit unlucky.

Fineeee.

Hmmm... That's probably it! Maybe. And that's a good idea. I should try that. But I'm not sure who else I should record soloing. I'm not thinking of recording Rem because we know she breaks the game. Maybe Ace. And Eight for your brother. Maybe I'll just link you the videos on Skype next time too.

If you say so. D: I feel so embarrassed. But I do admit I'm not as good with Trey as Deuce though. SO IF YOU SAY SO. o/

FF Type-0 does look interesting..

also on the topic of uploading vids..

i have much respect to others that upload gameplay vids

i already start becoming really nervous whenever look at me play games

just the thought a lot more people than just three others are gonna watch later make me go..

nyehhh

Thread i am raising an sf eo2u army who wants in and preferably what class

yooooo! Which classes are still open? w/e I guess, assign me to whichever of these you feel most appropriate: War Magus, Hexer, Gunner.

You want to believe Bal did it?

I like the cut of this man's jib. Edited by Balcerzak