Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Ooooh, that guy. Yeah, I remember first time I played FFX. Evrae was one boss I spent a looooong time stuck fighting with.

That THING. Ugh... Yeah, I can imagine that. And like, I did beat him eventually but then when I got to the next place, I couldn't save and my party died by some dumb ass machine. Sigh.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

That THING. Ugh... Yeah, I can imagine that. And like, I did beat him eventually but then when I got to the next place, I couldn't save and my party died by some dumb ass machine. Sigh.

Ah, those machines. Yeah, I don't like particularly long game segments without the ability to save in-between. Or at least, as part of the main game. Did you forgot to heal or something?

I was supposed to only test drive the new Digimon game on my PS4 and return to FFX HD but I'm still playing Digimon. :V

Ah, those machines. Yeah, I don't like particularly long game segments without the ability to save in-between. Or at least, as part of the main game. Did you forgot to heal or something?

Me neither. ._. Like, in other games too. And well... Kind of and kind of not. I'm not too sure. Maybe I underestimated the machine too.

I was supposed to only test drive the new Digimon game on my PS4 and return to FFX HD but I'm still playing Digimon. :V

Me neither. ._. Like, in other games too. And well... Kind of and kind of not. I'm not too sure. Maybe I underestimated the machine too.

Well, other than the ones that can use Eject-Kick, I wouldn't worry much on them.

Now, the flamethrower-wielding Warriors Monks, on the other hand...

Well, other than the ones that can use Eject-Kick, I wouldn't worry much on them.

Now, the flamethrower-wielding Warriors Monks, on the other hand...

Oh my god those. Well, perhaps I also forgot to heal or something before that battle?

Warrior Monks? Is that what they're called? The ones that hold some kinda gun that breathes fire on everyone. If so, those are fucking annoying as hell.

b-but it's in the middle of a period of improved exp, Daniel. You will play it, you won't enjoy it and you will get level 110 on that stupid Guillotine Cross.

Edited by Nobody

Golf MMO... that sounds really amusing.

i hate how messed up my biological clock is

i can't sleep before 6 am and even setting my alarm clock to 1pm i can't leave my bad before 2:30

Can you get some sleeping meds?

Or do you have some reason you can't take them?