Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Class Zero dudes seem kind of annoying upon first impressions

Ninja mask guy for best character

So far this remains true, I don't know if there's a single playable character I like yet

I guess it's still early though

Edited by DavidSW

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

it's finished

371 AD

The story starts with Sakura Hayashi , blood relative of Nagamasa Hayashida, Lord of Omi Province. However, it's in the time of crisis, because this takes place after the Battle of Kanegasaki and Nagashino, where Nobuhide Fujiwara, the Ultima God of the Sixteenth Regime, attacks and burns down Omari Castle. With her last relative killed, she joins the Fujiwara clan, under the command of Murasaki Ashikaga and Murasame. Murasaki adopts her as his own daughter, and renames her Fuse Ashikaga. She is given Shigetani Takenaka as an assistant at chancellor.

377 AD

At this point in time, formerly Sakura, Fuse continues her journey with her father to Tetorigawa, to lose the battle against the Nagao. Afterwards, Nobuhide sends the Ashikaga to Sendai Domain, to deal with the Mori and Chosokabe clans. During the siege of Nirayama Castle in 378 AD, Murasame falls ill, and is incapacitated for three years, until the events of Honnoji. Fuse replaces her mother as Chief Politician, while hiring Yukikatsu Akechi as her strategist.

382-384 AD

In 382 AD, Nobuhide Fujiwara was slain by his general, Mitsuhide Akechi, and he prepared himself to invade former lands belonging to Nobuhide to take for himself. The two met thirteen days later at Yamazaki, and Mitsuhide was slain. From then on, Murasaki advanced his troops into Tokugawa territory, where the Daimyo in charge, Takechiyo Tokugawa, joins his cause quickly, and without incident. Fuse and Takechiyo become fast friends, much to Shigetanis and Yukikatsus dismay.

390 AD

With most of the country united, Murasaki, Fuse, Yukikatsu, Murasame and Shigetani went to invade Suruga, the nail of the land. If they hit this province, then theyd be able to invade, the Moegami and Takeda lands, which still resisted them. However, Ashikaga forces are split into two groups, as one is sent to deal with the Takeda and Moegami forces, while the other invades Suruga. At this time, Takechiyo, Shigetani and Emiko Saika(a mercenary paid to assist the invasion) invade and take Sunpu Castle, while Fuse and Yukikatsu go deal with Nobushige Takeda and Zestiria Moegami, who are advancing toward Suruga Castle. Just before Fuse finishes both forces off, a report brings that Murasaki Ashikaga has been assassinated- by Takechiyo Tokugawa.

391-400 AD

With this news, Fuse spends nine years preparing to invade and destroy Takechiyo. She gains the powers of the Nagao, Takeda, Takenaka, Akechi, Mori, Chosokabe and Shimazu clan's to her side, while Takechiyo gains the Tamashiro, Moegami, Aki, Saika, Toda and Kobayakawa clans to his side, and Sekigahara begins at 400 AD. Though it is a losing cause, Shigetani and Yukikatsu plan to assist Fuse the best they can, until death. Two things can occur.

Bad Ending: Fuse can lose Sekigahara. While leading the vanguard, she's betrayed by Yoshimune Kobayakawa, and kills Yukikatsu Akechi. While Shigetani Takenaka puts up a brave fight, he is defeated by Korechika Honda, and the White Swan Formation falls apart. Fuse is captured and is executed promptly. With the one regret is that of not having seeing Murasaki again, she commits Seppuku and dies.

Normal Ending: Fuse wins Sekigahara, but her desire of Takechiyo fill her mind, and nothing else. Once he is dead, her purpose of life is gone, and ultimately cries about the best friend she actually had. Dragged away by Shigetani and Yukikatsu, she regrets that she never got to see Murasame or Murasaki again, and will repent for Takechiyo's sins.

Sengoku Ending: Fuse avoids Sekigahara, by meeting Emiko Saika before Takechiyo does, gaining support from Yoshimune Kobayakawa earlier, defeated Terumoto Mōri, Hara Sae, Masazumi Tamashiro, Kagetora Nagao and most other warlords in her path, before meeting Zestiria Moegami and Takechiyo Tokugawa at Osakas Summer Siege. Once all they have been defeated, she vows to spread her father's influence to all worlds, spreading his domain with her power. Shigetani and Yukikatsu are pleased.

it's 70% accurate, give me a break man

Edited by Shadowfrost Zenbiniar

I s2g, the hype i have for fates is just not healthy and i can't help it wtf is wrong with me is this some sort lf sickeness i can't sleep at night thinking about that game if i could choose a billion dollars and being able to play it right now i'd legitimately, unironically choose playing it i've never seem this sort of stuff before wtf is wrong with me

Allow me to contribute to the group yuri theme:

tumblr_o1zuloaEU11syeyvqo1_500.gif

Do what you will with this...

Not really yuri but needed an excuse to post this so yeah

Edited by Karasz