Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

You'll probably be done with all three routes several times over before I even start <<

I spent literally one and a half year playing awakening a lot

I seriously doubt it

I mean, I'm will still be playing Fates for sure.

Edited by Nobody

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

What did you pick for boon, bane and talent

Also, what difficulty and more are you playing on?/

bane was excitable, boon was the initial choice that appeared. did not get talent?

normal classic, plan to go through the game casually then jump to lunatic 2nd playthrough. It's uh easy but harder than normal awakening i guess? avatar is still insane.

bane was excitable, boon was the initial choice that appeared. did not get talent?

normal classic, plan to go through the game casually then jump to lunatic 2nd playthrough. It's uh easy but harder than normal awakening i guess? avatar is still insane.

hmm +HP -RES

Wait, you didn't pick a secondary class? You probably got the first option

I'd definitely recommend Hard before Lunatic if you're playing Conquest. The game is already REALLY tough on Hard in some places, Lunatic is probably harder than New Mystery's.

Edited by Nobody

hmm +HP -RES

Wait, you didn't pick a secondary class? You probably got the first option

I'd definitely recommend Hard before Lunatic if you're playing Conquest. The game is already REALLY tough on Hard in some places, Lunatic is probably harder than New Mystery's.

oh i did, yeah cavalier. interesting. I'll admit i'm a pretty terrible fire emblem player (failed prolouge in FE 12 horribly on luna) so maybe that's a good idea. I've heard conquest lunatic is actually fairly easy at the start but gets insane later on. Have you done birthright yet? curious to see where the difficulty falls compared to conquest. Hopefully i'll get birthright soon.

oh i did, yeah cavalier. interesting. I'll admit i'm a pretty terrible fire emblem player (failed prolouge in FE 12 horribly on luna) so maybe that's a good idea. I've heard conquest lunatic is actually fairly easy at the start but gets insane later on. Have you done birthright yet? curious to see where the difficulty falls compared to conquest. Hopefully i'll get birthright soon.

I don't think that's true... Chapters 7 and 8 are pretty challenging and Chapter 10 is one of the hardest in the game. Maybe they meant the chapters before the route split, which are the same for Conquest and Birthright.

I haven't done Birthright yet, too busy with Conquest. I'm already on chapter 24 Hard/Classic and plan on replaying it on Lunatic just after beating it. I think I'll play Birthright just after beating Conquest on Lunatic.

A couple of gameplay questions about FE14:

What types of mission objectives do exist and how is the chapter design?

I mean hearing about defend missions and no more ambush spawing relieved me a bit.

Rhajat: "Hope you like HELL!"

I already like her more than Tharja

So second worst FE character?

Edited by Mister IceTeaPeach

well my castle is certainly dumb >_>, somehow when checking defenses the enemy does more damage to me than i do to them despite the fact that i have more attack then they do and they have less defense than i do. Can't even beat my own team because of this BS