• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Okay I'm a little confused

[spoiler=chapter 13]

Earlier in the game the Hoshians were shown to have this kind of narrow-minded, sort of a bit racist view that Nohrians are vile and deceitful and evil and such, but I guess they're cool with this one little rebellion? If they don't think that these Nohrians are evil then why do they so vehemently refute the notion that any other Nohrian isn't? Especially Takumi who still treated Azura like shit after years of living together, he had to have been a child when she showed up.

Also I hope something happens soon. Ever since chapter 6 it's just been various disconnected missions that don't seem to push the story along, it's getting kinda tiring.

Edited by DavidSW

[spoiler=chapter 13]

Earlier in the game the Hoshians were shown to have this kind of narrow-minded, sort of a bit racist view that Nohrians are vile and deceitful and evil and such, but I guess they're cool with this one little rebellion? If they don't think that these Nohrians are evil then why do they so vehemently refute the notion that any other Nohrian isn't? Especially Takumi who still treated Azura like shit after years of living together, he had to have been a child when she showed up.

Also I hope something happens soon. Ever since chapter 6 it's just been various disconnected missions that don't seem to push the story along, it's getting kinda tiring.

Apparently, that place isn't exactly Nohr, but rather a small principality that was anexed/a vessel state of it.

[spoiler=chapter 13]

don't question it, the writing is bad