Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

I hate this awkward moment to blow up, whenever I fail in a videogame, especially if it happens in a Skype call like just even. ._.

Again I used a German curse word and threw my controller away.

I really have to control my emotions and should get better in videogaming.

Very diverse. There's seize (that's actually escape), Seize before X turns, Escape with Corrin (actually Seize lol), Escape with all units, Kill Boss, Kill all bosses before X turns, Defend, Route. All the objectives are here. The Map design is awesome.

Wow... it sounds like FE10. O.O

My FE mood is improving.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Felicia's English dub is kinda meh...tbh

I love her english voice. The awakwardness, goofiness and clumsyness fit her imo

Her japanese voice on the other hand hurt my ears ugh

I think her voice itself is fine actually, there are just one or two lines that could've used some more takes

Felicia is great as a wife for Leo. If your avatar is a physical unit, there are better units to marry, because Felicia gives a lot of MAG.

I love her english voice. The awakwardness, goofiness and clumsyness fit her imo

Her japanese voice on the other hand hurt my ears ugh

Her Jap voice was annoying that's true, like most Jap voices though...

But it just seems a little off for me...well not as off as Sakura's in any way...

There's no one else I really want to S-support and Felicia just naturally ends up near Corrin anyway when I play so I think I'm going to do it

This won't be a problem in Birthright(and probably Revelation) where it will definitely be Rinkah

I'll probably do Nyx or Flora/Leo

Don't remind me of what we'll never have.

I'm fully aware y'all don't play for the story, but whether or not you guys care about the story isn't the point. Its the way its structured that I'm talking about, which isn't new (maybe it is for Fire Emblem, but thats also beside the point) and has been done many times if you look around. Yes, they're 3 different games, but that doesn't make them 3 different stories, as you're putting them, simply because they're all related.

I could go into detail about what a complex narrative is, but I don't have the time, interest, no(h)r even wanting to make a big deal out of this, so whatever

I play for story.

But knowing me, you could guess that.

thank goodness the gameplay is interesting

because the story is just dumb lol

KH is jut very vague, which makes it hard to pick up on the full thing, but the hints are definitely there. And its ordering for each spin-off entry only made the confusion worse that could have been avoided if they had just took the linear route. (as in, have 358/2 released BEFORE KH2). The closest example one in KH would be BBS (tho it didn't executed it well, sadly)

Its actually cause of Kat's mentioning it to me once. I generally had the concept in mind and have seen it before, but without knowing what exactly it was, and paying much attention to it

oh i see

oh my, kats into KH as well?

thank goodness the gameplay is interesting

because the story is just dumb lol

oh i see

oh my, kats into KH as well?

Huh? Very doubtful. She and I were talking about the story (particularly Invisible History) one time and mentioned the term. Apparently, that structure is very popular among visual novels

Apparently, that structure is very popular among visual novels

Yep, since there's not a lot in the way of graphical demand, it leaves quite a bit of room for story telling in various ways.

Huh? Very doubtful. She and I were talking about the story (particularly Invisible History) one time and mentioned the term. Apparently, that structure is very popular among visual novels

Oh i see

It is. especially when it comes to the different route splits

though haven't read enough vns to really say a good chunk of them are like that

but i do remember seeing that in tsukihime for the near side and far side routes

chapter 10 actually made me think a bit. Couldn't visit all the villages though :/ Don't want to imagine what it'd be like on lunatic where effie probably couldn't tank the front. Luckily chapter 11 was a joke. on chapter 12 now.

You can say that you play fe only for gameplay, but you still shouldn't excuse lazy writing when you see it.

Because then developers can get comfortable with writing shit and those who don't mash a through every dialogue sequence can still have some enjoyment.

Thank you

oh my god chapter 25 is INSANE

I wonder how fucking hard it is on lunatic where debuffs stack <_>

So "difficulty" in Fire Emblem has come to this. Wonderful.