• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Yeah acacia I completely missed the details looking back haha.

But you get the idea

Well, it's okay, now that the actual president has expressed similar statements (though without the F word, of course) when he met up with Biden.

oh yeah Lux

did you ever watch K Project Missing Kings and Return of Kings?

I haven't

TBH, I barely watched any anime lately. Most of my free time has been spent on gaming and reading lately (and the release of Fates won't help in that regard)

"Hey here are the names of the new pokemon games and nothing else about them isn't that hype"

rewards for success, punishment for failure

don't leak info, kids

"9 languages to break the barrier"

I didn't see my language there, and until they change this horrible IV/EV mechanism I don't see me getting more excited about it

nine languages out of how many?

what's bad about it? its been simplified to a science

Chinese Simple Version and Chinese Traditional Version

yes

I haven't

TBH, I barely watched any anime lately. Most of my free time has been spent on gaming and reading lately (and the release of Fates won't help in that regard)

disowned

i'm already two chapters away from completing conquest so i'll just give my two cents on it

[spoiler=unimportant thoughts]

This games actually pretty fun, the characters are ok, and the gameplay is a nice mix of nice changes and actual difficulty regardless of some moments that remove any hint of fairness(coughhexingrod)

My only downsides to this and why it's not GOTY for me is the story. Nohr Corrin is probably one of the biggest dumbasses i have the unfortunate chance of knowing. Any bit of thing he bitches and angsts about is all his entire fault for being such an idiot during this story. I legit skipped most of the story because his stupidity was legit hurting me.

(Details will be given if one is curious, but spoilers)

And the fanbase, i have never seen a fanbase become so toxic over a pair of games before. Mostly on those getting furious over any slight change and those straight up believing any sort of lie given.

"Oh soleil lost her s supports!" No she didn't, that's a lie. Just play the fucking game and get her yourself instead of getting all your info on your tumblr

So yeah, good game, nice challenge, nice gameplay

Story and fanbase is shit tier

a nice 8/10

Edited by Trisitei