• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Nobody, how did you go about Chapter 12? I don't exactly know what I should be doing for the upper portion, should I use the dragon vein or just go around?

Also Apothecaries are the worst thing ever

besides ninjas

Edited by Sophie

Nobody, how did you go about Chapter 12? I don't exactly know what I should be doing for the upper portion, should I use the dragon vein or just go around?

Also Apothecaries are the worst thing ever

besides ninjas

I killed everything I could before using dragon vein. In the next turn, I got everyone together next to the dragon vein point but far from the toxic pots (this is very important), used it with Camilla (using her was probably not the smartest thing lol I think I should have used Azura) and killed all the enemies that weren't froze. Then, on the next turn I killed the ones left alive and that was it.

I found it hard to beat it otherwise because there are many archers with lunge who can wreck you. If you use Dragon Vein, half of the enemies will be frozen, but you absolutely HAVE to deal with the ones that aren't. Keep in mind that your dragon vein user will have the HP halved for the rest of the battle.

Edited by Nobody

Which ones will get frozen? I know 2 who will but not the other

idk, sorry. Like, I'm talking about the very ending of the map, after killing Kagero and Saizo, in the place above the dragon vein, right before Ryoma's room. I don't really remember who will get frozen, but I remember it's a considerable amount of them.

That's any game

EDIT: Mostly any game.

in fact thats a general amount of games , yeah?

you can die by any other thing in some game if you're not aware of such dangers

i know this is supposed to be a joke and all of that, but I honestly don't get the general outrage at Phoenix Mode

I mean, IMO Casual already removes everything resembling difficulty from the game and there's nothing wrong with that, since there are harder difficulties. If people think Phoniex mode is stupid, they just should play it just like I don't play Casual.

>plays through chapter 8.

>beats boss.

>doesn't realize it's seize.

>tries to kill all enemies.

>dies.

>restarts.

>prepares noose.

lmao

Which difficulty and mode are you playing on?