• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

What in the hell did I just see---

Oh, The Stanley Parable, that's comparatively better than what I came back to.

Edited by Soledai

I'm kind of stumped by chapter 26. I tried going right first, but got destroyed. Decided to go left instead, got destroyed as well. The enemies are all decently tanky and can't be baited outside of opening the door, which is in range of every singe enemy in the room. Defense seal and poison making Benny useless on the right side and having no unit with high enough res to tank the left side just makes it worse.

Not all marriages fall apart. The current stuff about marriage is dumb though. It should be a union of love. A commitment. Not just some paper.

I was just talking to a friend about marriage.

Naturally I couldn't agree more with this post, Shirley.

Marriage based on papers?

sounds kind of dumb, what bought this?

I'm kind of stumped by chapter 26. I tried going right first, but got destroyed. Decided to go left instead, got destroyed as well. The enemies are all decently tanky and can't be baited outside of opening the door, which is in range of every singe enemy in the room. Defense seal and poison making Benny useless on the right side and having no unit with high enough res to tank the left side just makes it worse.

i always manage to get to the last room before a general is able to blow up someone

sometimes Siegbert, sometimes Soliel, sometimes Camilla

someone always dies and its kind

i just go right, break the doors and charge in killing the dark mages before they can get me

yeah, the maids are still alive, but the dark mages were the real issues

Entrap [spoiler=enemy name]Hans

right in the beginning of the map, after clearing the room with the heroes.

The reinforcements will appear at once, far from you and you will be able to bait the enemy when you reach the end of the map. Then you can do things slowly. The right side is easier than the left one. It worked on Lunatic, it will work on hard (When I played it on hard I went both ways because yolo, but the chest on the left isn't important tbh)

Edited by Nobody

Not all marriages fall apart. The current stuff about marriage is dumb though. It should be a union of love. A commitment. Not just some paper.

Even if it's for love, it can end.

Paper? I guess you mean Civil Marriage, not Church Marriage? I think most couples do both anyway. Or I guess it depends on the place.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Marriage based on papers?

sounds kind of dumb, what bought this?

That's what legal marriage is.

Documents, a ring, and a ceremony(this depends).

Shirley's saying there's more to marriage than simply that.

Though she should confirm that herself.

Also, I just reached Birthright's hotspot if you all know what I mean

hehe

Damn, this cutscene is HOT

It's giving me such a warm feeling

[spoiler=birthright spoilers]rip flora

Entrap [spoiler=enemy name]Hans

right in the beginning of the map, after clearing the room with the heroes.

The reinforcements will appear at once, far from you and you will be able to bait the enemy when you reach the end of the map. Then you can do things slowly. The right side is easier than the left one. It worked on Lunatic, it will work on hard (When I played it on hard I went both ways because yolo, but the chest on the left isn't important tbh)

I'm also thinking that I might not be using Offensive as much as I should. Every one of my good unit is paired up all the the time with a lesser unit though :/

Also, I just reached Birthright's hotspot if you all know what I mean

hehe

Damn, this cutscene is HOT

It's giving me such a warm feeling

[spoiler=birthright spoilers]rip flora

too much heat

I'm also thinking that I might not be using Offensive as much as I should. Every one of my good unit is paired up all the the time with a lesser unit though :/

Nah, that's not really an issue. Lategame Conquest was everyone in Defensive Stance for me as well, both on hard and Lunatic. Seriously, entrapping that berserker makes the chapter way less hard.

Edited by Nobody

>Shiro fights a berserker

>Berserker got the weapon advantage but misses Shiro with an 84% chance to hit

>Shiro misses a 94% chance to hit

>Kana supporting Shiro, hits the Berserker with a 64%

1 RN

the fight