Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

lunatic ninja hell wasted most of nobodys day once iirc

I feel better now

got out of a rut that was bugging me for a few days, so there's that

hbu

Dandy. Been reading LSK over again. Maybe I should get back into 1/2 Prince...

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

but Awakening is way easier to break than the others, and there's literally nothing in the game stoping you from doing it

Like, the game itself kind of expects you to get a lot of EXP on a unit, seeing how the enemies start with very inflated stats, and from that to soloing with Robin, it's just a small step.

I don't think FE7 is nearly as breakable as Awakening.

Yeah, the stat inflation is definitely a big problem in that regard. But I don't think lowmanning FE13 in practice is all that different from throwing Sigurd/Marcus/Seth at everything and it's probably something people would tend to avoid, even on first-time Luna playthroughs, to get themselves a better experience. Still, I'll admit it's probably the worst out of all the Lunatic modes thus far and definitely a step back from FE12's (can only evaluate by hearsay on FE14 though, thanks NoE).

lunatic ninja hell wasted most of nobodys day once iirc

I feel better now

got out of a rut that was bugging me for a few days, so there's that

hbu

yeah, the entire afternoon. Chapter 19 never gave me any problem, though.

offspring seals are op as fuck

true. there's no point in recruiting child before they start showing up

Yeah, the stat inflation is definitely a big problem in that regard. But I don't think lowmanning FE13 in practice is all that different from throwing Sigurd/Marcus/Seth at everything and it's probably something people would tend to avoid, even on first-time Luna playthroughs, to get themselves a better experience. Still, I'll admit it's probably the worst out of all the Lunatic modes thus far and definitely a step back from FE12's (can only evaluate by hearsay on FE14 though, thanks NoE).

Well, I agree on Seth and Sigurd, but I don't think Marcus breaks FE7 nearly as much. He still faces high chances of death if you're don't position him wisely, and his offence stops being fantastic around mid game. You do have a point, it's just that the gap between breaking FE13's Lunatic and not breaking it is so huge that it's almost as if it was being asked to be broken.

I've beaten Conquest on Lunatic and now I'm playing Birthright and IMO they're both better done than Awakening's. The former is truly challenging and probably impossible to be soloed, but the later, while still better than Awakening's, is a bit easy (probably comparable to Sacred Stones's Hard Mode) and I heard you can turn it into Ryoma Emblem.

Edited by Nobody

chapter 19 was just annoying

Dandy. Been reading LSK over again. Maybe I should get back into 1/2 Prince...

things that dull that you felt like rereading something?

Nobody could you answer this question for me please.

Oh, tbh the parents don't matter nearly as much in this game compared to Awakening. With Effie as her mother, Sophie will be really strong, fast and a bit bulky, and will also learn Knight's skills right away if you promote her to GK. It doesn't really sound that bad. If you really want to do it, go for it, though I still think you will be hampering yourself a little bit on the main game because Effie and Silas really need speed. If your only concern is Sophie's stats, she will be pretty good.

I do have a terrible feeling though that any future difficulty from now until the end of the game is going to be "your units suck" instead of just "git gud"..

Oh, btw this is definitely not true. The game hands you Xander and Camilla, which are fantastic. BTW, I'd recommend saving all the speedwings to Xander and always keeping Charlotte behind him. His major flaw is SPD and that almost entirely fix it.

OK MY THOUGHTS ON BIRTHRIGHT

I found myself enjoying Birthright a fair amount.

Like in Conquest, the gameplay and characters are nicely developed in their supports and all have nice enough quirks and designs that keep them memorable.

though the only thing lacking in gameplay for birthright is how there really isn't any objectives more difficult than defeat boss, or rout the enemy. sad imo

there are some points that give challenges, but there really isn't much of it until some parts of the game, liked near the end or the scaled up paralouges when you're near the end.

If there's one thing i can give Birthright a huge step over Conquest though is the story. it really isn't the best story in the entire series, but goodness, at least it's a competent story than Conquest, the story that only works because our protagonists are idiots, and Awakening, which is so black and white, the game is monochrome.

So yeah, Fates in general has amazing gameplay, nice visuals, nice music

Birthright only wins out because of it's story.

8.5/10

can't wait for Revelations

Like in Conquest, the gameplay and characters are nicely developed in their supports and all have nice enough quirks and designs that keep them memorable.

though the only thing lacking in gameplay for birthright is how there really isn't any objectives more difficult than defeat boss, or rout the enemy. sad imo

there are some points that give challenges, but there really isn't much of it until some parts of the game, liked near the end or the scaled up paralouges when you're near the end.

If there's one thing i can give Birthright a huge step over Conquest though is the story. it really isn't the best story in the entire series, but goodness, at least it's a competent story than Conquest, the story that only works because our protagonists are idiots, and Awakening, which is so black and white, the game is monochrome.

8.5/10

really want to read this, but ya know

i can only hope positive things

I found Charlotte really good

Berserker plus killer Axe and the large amount of female users in hoshido gives her a ton of crit

Plus she has really nice strength and speed, which is enough to take out so things in nohr, she was super good for me

I beat it normal, I think I missed a prompt for the difficulty at the beginningof the route split or ssomething and accidentally lowered more difficulty or something

On that note, I think Charlotte's personal sounds too situational - so much so as to be near useless...

[spoiler=Oh my!]

srlvHia.jpg

Oh my indeed

8.5/10

I agree on the challenges/missions part. Though I did have difficulties at first.

If only they just didn't split the plot.

really want to read this, but ya know

i can only hope positive things

there really isn't plot details and me saying who's the best/worst

you can open it if you want to

Etika started his birthright playthrough

the memes start it seems

the meme was born the moment he referred to female corrin as...

ya know