• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

if it's played straight, it's extremely shotty and dumb, and you get something like fe12 avatar

if you play it with interaction, you get 13/14, where you're in the game but you're not because no custom

If Nintendo really wanted to add full customization, imagine how many lines there would have to be for each reaction for people to have ingame. That would exceed the limit, thus making a bad game

There's no what's the word.. There's no right customization. There will never be a good one unless you want a full silent protagonist.

Skyrim, Fallout and those other games made that kind of customization work because the MC was your creation

things happen because it's your decision to do so

if you had no control over the story even if you created the main character really defeats the purpose of a customizeable protagonist

IS really shouldn't bring the Avatar concept back if they're just gonna make them their own character

also RIP Ghostbusters trailer

Edited by Trisitei

Thats dumb

Skyrim, Fallout and those other games made that kind of customization work because the MC was your creation

things happen because it's your decision to do so

if you had no control over the story even if you created the main character really defeats the purpose of a customizeable protagonist

that's why I said there's no "real customization" unless you want something like dark souls and Skyrim, and Nintendo is all about the interaction between you and characters, that's how it's always been

idk or something, that's how I feel

that's why I said there's no "real customization" unless you want something like dark souls and Skyrim, and Nintendo is all about the interaction between you and characters, that's how it's always been

idk or something, that's how I feel

edited the post, fam

but i do get what you mean though

yeah

but then again, life is short and meaningless, so I would just enjoy it

after all, video games are the gift that Nintendo loves us. just kidding! love is meaningless

Edited by Shadowfrost Zenbiniar

yeah

but then again, life is short and meaningless, so I would just enjoy it

after all, video games are the gift that Nintendo loves us. just kidding! love is meaningless

k1zpjrj.png

also for people who don't want an avatar

expect it not to happen, your fire emblem died after fe11, because as long as avatar supporters still exist, is will keep producing them

it's called making money, dumbasses

expect it not to happen, your fire emblem died after fe11, because as long as avatar supporters still exist, is will keep producing them

Tragic

adding to my image collection

VHajRiT.png

strong or foolish being the opinion of a middle road?

No, what I'm saying is if you say people should just take the middle road, that's almost the same as saying "stop having your opinion and be nonchalant about it all." Which is no good.

Middle roading is fine, when the truth lies between two extremes.

A difference in opinion is healthy for the mind... sometimes.

*How not to make a point.*

So... how about them SRW?

You can't run DS emulator either?

I'd go for W, but that's just me... and I'll probably do that after FE5, assuming I don't steer away from strategy games for a while.

my laptop is too crap to run DS emulator

it's not pc masterrace or whatever bullcrap it is

No, what I'm saying is if you say people should just take the middle road, that's almost the same as saying "stop having your opinion and be nonchalant about it all." Which is no good.

Middle roading is fine, when the truth lies between two extremes.

A difference in opinion is healthy for the mind... sometimes.

I can see that in some cases

thats usually what i hope for if an actual middle road with good enough reasoning is a possibility

sometimes indeed <~<

You can't run DS emulator either?

I'd go for W, but that's just me... and I'll probably do that after FE5, assuming I don't steer away from strategy games for a while.

I think it would just be easier for me to import them. DS games aren't region-locked on the 3DS, last I heard. Or I think just in the first model and XL one, which I have.

On the subject of... if I order them, it would be W then L then K for me. Though to be fair, K is lowest since its cast is the one I'm least familiar with.

I think it would just be easier for me to import them. DS games aren't region-locked on the 3DS, last I heard. Or I think just in the first model and XL one, which I have.

On the subject of... if I order them, it would be W then L then K for me. Though to be fair, K is lowest since its cast is the one I'm least familiar with.

I mainly want to play W because muh Valzacard

Though, I might play K because it has a menu translation

EDIT: ...Not that you'd need it if you've played an SRW before, but it's still nice to have.

Edited by Soledai

I think of K what I know of is only classic Mazinger (but no Great Mazinger!), Dangaioh, Gundam SEED, and... Zoids I guess? Not the Zoids I watched, though...

Well, nowadays I'm more familiar with certain entries of its cast, but still...

Now I'm reminded...

This always amuses. Specially the implications its making with having all of Boss Borot's attacks come with the Morale Down skill.

Edited by Acacia Sgt