Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

it's fine

it's something

i can just see you planning out this being "god i hate endgames so much how can i 2 turn this" lol

pretty much

I spent a lot of time trying to think of something. Then I tried to go sleeping, but at about 5am I remembered the merchant skill existed, got my 3ds and then spent the next 2 hours coming up with it haha

haha

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I just remembered my classes restart monday

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

;~;

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I wonder what to do with my last 3 days of vacations

Maybe play Conquest on Lunatic again?

Edited by Nobody

3 months wasn't enough

And I actually need to start a internship, since I plan getting closer to graduation

If I do that I'll be busy like 45 hours per week

RIP free time

Edited by Nobody

Twice I got to the part of the Endgame where I got swarmed by the paired-up paladins and the Faceless. Twice I said 'screw it' and rushed the boss, losing units while doing so. And twice, the boss one-shotted Corrin from full-health with what seemed to be a crit despite seemingly having no procs skills AND 0% crit. Does the boss have guaranteed crits on the Avatar?

I can't even

Edit: Just realized the boss has Vengeance. Guess I just got really unlucky both times.

Edited by LuxSpes

Twice I got to the part of the Endgame where I got swarmed by the paired-up paladins and the Faceless. Twice I said 'screw it' and rushed the boss, losing units while doing so. And twice, the boss one-shotted Corrin from full-health with what seemed to be a crit despite seemingly having no procs skills AND 0% crit. Does the boss have guaranteed crits on the Avatar?

I can't even

Edit: Just realized the boss has Vengeance. Guess I just got really unlucky both times.

endgame is hard

Hey, aiming for numbers is terrible, talk to folks as it comes, the more natural it is, the better.

The ones that talk endlessly, just for the sake of it, aren't what you should emulate.

I'd do the usual thing, but nah.

I was half-joking there ;A; I mainly just wish I could talk more in general, so it'd be less lonely. What comes naturally to me is usually just lurking and not knowing what to say..

but yes thanks!