• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Oi David, did you see the Alexandria stuff in the new Dissidia? I dno if the post to your page went through because SF was being wonky at the time

I realize it's probably too early to tell but one of the first things I've thought playing Birthright is "man, Conquest had better music."

Birthright has the Nohr Retainer Theme(Condemnation) so it's not all that bad.

Oi David, did you see the Alexandria stuff in the new Dissidia? I dno if the post to your page went through because SF was being wonky at the time

Yeah I did

Birthright has the Nohr Retainer Theme(Condemnation) so it's not all that bad.

Guess I'll find out

This prep music though isn't catchy at all which is just a little disappointing

Jules, let me give you a tip to enjoy P4 if you really dislike it:

Focus on the story and only the story, do not try to understand or relate to the characters, they are what can ruin it.

EDIT: Actually, the main characters are the worst part of P4.

but the story is just ugh

The tone shifts throughout the game got a bit annoying at times

Not to mention its hours long intro before you actually play the game

seems like the lyrics are just even more incoherent and smashed together than normal in that geez

oh well

its like my alternative rock music

Like REM or Duran Duran

Got no idea what they're singing

[10:27:31 AM] Emeraldfox: Yeah, 'cause I can field everyone, but I don't since I just, like, bench Azura

[10:28:20 AM] Alicia Rhasphody/Shadowfrost Zenbiniar: why would you bench Azura

[10:28:35 AM] Alicia Rhasphody/Shadowfrost Zenbiniar: other than the fact she's a shitty character BUT

besides the point

[10:30:09 AM] Emeraldfox: I never bothered to train her

[10:32:04 AM] Alicia Rhasphody/Shadowfrost Zenbiniar: why do you think stat boosters exist

[10:32:10 AM] *** Alicia Rhasphody/Shadowfrost Zenbiniar squints ***

[10:32:32 AM] Emeraldfox: My money goes to vulernaries and staves

[10:32:33 AM] Alicia Rhasphody/Shadowfrost Zenbiniar: also, she's got one high ass strength growth

[10:32:40 AM] Emeraldfox: Ohlul

[10:33:02 AM] Alicia Rhasphody/Shadowfrost Zenbiniar: goddamn it emerald

Emeralds a nerd

I'll face myself is great, specifically the 8 bit version.

It starts to get old though.

it did get old

It was my favorite thing about getting to the shadow fights

Then hearing the same notes over and over again got a bit dull

Wait, people don't actually class change Azura? ... I always do, though it seems I should do it after she gets some more levels. Though the "Sing" option would have come in handy in quite a few missions but eh, I managed it regardless. She seems stronger as a Falcon Knight to me in both routes.

Also, for some reason, I'm enjoying Nohr better than Hoshido... I still think both storylines are bad, but it seems I like more characters in Nohr. Mostly the royals.

no, i mean if you pick "clumsy" when you create your character, it will have low skill. Bane is like Flaw.

I know what you meant. I was making a play on it because I'm clumsy irl so if those things existed in real life, I'd have high skill.

No, P4 is bad in general.

This is common fact.

the former statement also applies to persona as well

persona was a mistake, and should be crucified

I don't know about the first two Persona games, but I'm afraid I agree with your last statement for P3 and P4.

Wait, people don't actually class change Azura? ... I always do, though it seems I should do it after she gets some more levels. Though the "Sing" option would have come in handy in quite a few missions but eh, I managed it regardless. She seems stronger as a Falcon Knight to me in both routes.

Also, for some reason, I'm enjoying Nohr better than Hoshido... I still think both storylines are bad, but it seems I like more characters in Nohr. Mostly the royals.

I don't know about the first two Persona games, but I'm afraid I agree with your last statement for P3 and P4.

I don't. I don't class change units. Plus, Azura's strength growth doesn't really require a class change in my opinion.

That's because Nohr royals are better

i haven't played them either, but i don't like the series in general; music is kickass though

P1 was decent, then the localization ruined it
The remake for it was decent, but it changed its tracks to fit P4s J-Pop style which doesn't work for P1
P2 innocent sin and Eternal punishment were alright too
Story wise that is, from what ive seen the gameplay was ok too
P3 was great overall imo
And P4 was alright
But the worst thing about P4 is that Atlus chose P4 as it'd FF7
Over exposing the brand until it reached its magnum opus of terrible
Dancing all night
>___>

Edited by Trisitei

I don't. I don't class change units. Plus, Azura's strength growth doesn't really require a class change in my opinion.

That's because Nohr royals are better

i haven't played them either, but i don't like the series in general; music is kickass though

Well, that's okay. As long as you use her. 8) And I see. I never checked but I guess I just got worried, lol. And I'm biased towards fliers so.

True enough lol.

Well, P1 and P2 may be less...dumb? I don't know, but I agree for the most part. Not sure about the music.

Yes.

What chapter are you on?

Uhhhh... Chapter 25. I haven't really used the experience DLC because the monsters are usually tough as shit and I always wait until Chapter 20-something to get the children for the Offspring Seal.

Well, that's okay. As long as you use her. 8) And I see. I never checked but I guess I just got worried, lol. And I'm biased towards fliers so.

Well, P1 and P2 may be less...dumb? I don't know, but I agree for the most part. Not sure about the music.

8) Yeah her strength growth is pretty high for a dancer. The only thing that hinders(and can be fixed if you go Falco!Azura) is her weapon, which caps out at C Rank. Steel Naginata's aren't good.

I've told Tristian why i don't like Persona, other than it doesn't give me inspiration. I don't like how many things go into it, the fusions and all the hype around the series as a whole. Also, story wise seems kinda the same to me, and a bit repetitive at that.

So.. \.w./

8) Yeah her strength growth is pretty high for a dancer. The only thing that hinders(and can be fixed if you go Falco!Azura) is her weapon, which caps out at C Rank. Steel Naginata's aren't good.

I've told Tristian why i don't like Persona, other than it doesn't give me inspiration. I don't like how many things go into it, the fusions and all the hype around the series as a whole. Also, story wise seems kinda the same to me, and a bit repetitive at that.

So.. \.w./

I seeee. Oh right, I remember that. I tested the weapon rank on my Hoshido run so yeah. Well, I guess it wouldn't matter /as much/ if she's maximum level or something. Maybe.

Perhaps. Ah well, it's Persona after all.

Hah, I've pretty much neglected getting children, and the 3 that I do have sort of suck. And since I don't have a chance to train them up...

Yeah it would've probably been a better idea to have waited until chapter 20.

But yeah I don't know if I'll even play hoshido. Mostly because of the siblings. I don't like the hoshido siblings and all and I would rather not fight with them against the nohr units I actually care about.

As for the story...yeah, maybe that'll be enough but I can't see how it could be that much better than nohr. I mean, it's not like that had an entirely different team of writers for that, haha/

Oh well, that's fine too. I still wish they didn't implement the children again. ._.

Well, I usually wait until like at least 24 I think. Or around there.

Hmm... That might be the thing for playing Conquest more. I thought I liked the Hoshido siblings but then when I played Nohr after, well... I ended up like the Nohr ones more. They give me a family feeling and personal experiences made me more fond of them. Even if Camilla is like super possessive and yandere.

i like as many characters in Conquest as i do in Birthright

Conquest is more filled with characters with their own quirks, but they're generally alright

and Birthrights side is all filled with dorks like Hinata and Kaden and Hayato and the passive aggressive dank himself Azama

not to mention the kids

Edited by Trisitei

Ah right, Keaton. I liked him too. I kind of like Ryouma too, but I'm more fond of Xander. ;~; But I agree on the kids for Hoshido; I like them more than their parents counterparts. I'd probably end up using the Nohr peeps more in Revelation.

How did you do, it?

I'm still stucked on it...

I just sort of... remembered not to make the mistakes I made before and just went for it

It should be noted that Elise and Jakob ended up being retired, so I haven't beaten it without losses yet, I just didn't get a game over that time