• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Late Evening thread~! How is everyone this fine midnight?

Chapter 24 gave me a lot of issues until i found a way to get over it

who here has watched Brave 10?

Ch 24 Conquest?

And I have!!!! I saw only the first 3 episodes or so at a convention last year, but I'm planning on watching the rest eventually!

Feeling a little sleepy, but otherwise fine.

Though a little unnerved by the thread title. But I'll live.

Feeling a little sleepy, but otherwise fine.

Though a little unnerved by the thread title. But I'll live.

That's good!

What happened to Begnion? :0

Ch 24 Conquest?

And I have!!!! I saw only the first 3 episodes or so at a convention last year, but I'm planning on watching the rest eventually!

late nights are always pleasant =w=

if the moon was out .u.

yeah

gave me one too many issues, but that was more because i tried rushing in to the boss instead of making sure to get rid of all the mooks

how is it?

i've been thinking about watching it since it involves some of my favorite historical ninjas

Hey you, I'm pretty chill at the moment. You enjoying your weekend?

how is it?
i've been thinking about watching it since it involves some of my favorite historical ninjas
It's a decent enough show, it didn't really last long enough to stand out to me, but was a pretty pleasant diversion for the few episodes it was. Edited by Balcerzak

if the moon was out .u.

yeah

gave me one too many issues, but that was more because i tried rushing in to the boss instead of making sure to get rid of all the mooks

how is it?

Indeed~!

I beat it on the first try, which baffled me since everyone was yelling about how it was ridiculously harder than anything up to that point; Chapter 17 (ninja hell) was murder for me and worst chapter by far difficulty wise other than parts of the endgame. The dragon veins that counter flyers were pretty self explanatory along with good positioning and use of archers (Bow Knights are awesome!), but granted, I was turtling my way through making sure all the reinforcements were neutralized since there wasn't a time limit....

I liked what I saw, but was a little disppointed to see it was only 10-12 episodes (its a disheartening trend that anime seem to be getting alarming short these days if you're not one of the big three). I do especially love Izanami's design (must...cosplay...one...day! XD) and Saizo is pretty cool!

Hey you, I'm pretty chill at the moment. You enjoying your weekend?

Hallo!

Yup, I'm chilling as well while making a late night snack and counting the hours till my birthday~!

How is your weekend so far? :)

Edited by Silver Lightning

It's a decent enough show, it didn't really last long enough to stand out to me, but was a pretty pleasant diversion for the few episodes it was.

i see

a nice diversion compared to other shows around the time?

Indeed~!

I beat it on the first try, which baffled me since everyone was yelling about how it was ridiculously harder than anything up to that point; Chapter 17 (ninja hell) was murder for me and worst chapter by far difficulty wise other than parts of the endgame. The dragon veins that counter flyers were pretty self explanatory along with good positioning and use of archers (Bow Knights are awesome!), but granted, I was turtling my way through making sure all the reinforcements were neutralized since there wasn't a time limit....

I liked what I saw, but was a little disppointed to see it was only 10-12 episodes (its a disheartening trend that anime seem to be getting alarming short these days if you're not one of the big three). I do especially love Izanami's design (must...cosplay...one...day! XD) and Saizo is pretty cool!

and if it was less cold too

but just a personal thought >.>

after i thought through my strategy, it stopped being so hard

but still, ninja hell is still really not fun >n>

that's mostly what i did, take care of reinforcements as they come and then charged to hinoka

short and sweet sounds ok to me

tbh Saizos design is whats interesting me enough to give the show a chance

Yup, I'm chilling as well while making a late night snack and counting the hours till my birthday~!

How is your weekend so far? :)

Oh man, late night snacking makes me want to toast up a bagel myself. You sly vixen, trying to undermine my attempts to be healthy and not overeat.

My weekend is pretty good. Actually, the whole last week has been pretty damn good for me. Lots of progress on lots of fronts.

How old are you turning again? 20?

Also, I apologize if I was too harsh on you during scribbles, sometimes even when trying to be good I overdo things.

Well, this fellow is decent this evening, I hope you're doing well.

I'm waiting for a friend's birthday, so I can metaphorically shout happy birthday to them.

Oh man, late night snacking makes me want to toast up a bagel myself. You sly vixen, trying to undermine my attempts to be healthy and not overeat.

My weekend is pretty good. Actually, the whole last week has been pretty damn good for me. Lots of progress on lots of fronts.

How old are you turning again? 20?

Also, I apologize if I was too harsh on you during scribbles, sometimes even when trying to be good I overdo things.

Hehe, I must admit its a vice of mine. But bagels are still healthier than other things I suppose...

That's great~!

I'm actually turning 23.....not that you'd guess if you could see how age stunted I look.....but you didn't hear it from me.... XD

Oh, that's perfectly fine, it didn't come off as harsh at all! I'm actually very grateful for the feedback, and I hope you continue to give me your true, unbiased opinion of my work so that I can reach my best potential. I'm well aware of my many flaws in the grammar and prose scene, but you delivered the critique rather graciously than most would while still being thorough. I hope I can be as good of a proofreader and editor in the future. Much respect! :>

Well, this fellow is decent this evening, I hope you're doing well.

I'm waiting for a friend's birthday, so I can metaphorically shout happy birthday to them.

Hallo! That's wonderful. Its always nice to be decent in the moment!

I dunno why but I always imagine you looking like demifiend irl.

I don't think I do haha

but tbh I haven't ever seen a single character or person who I'd say looks like me

Good late evening Silva

And Happy Birthday!

if the moon was out .u.

yeah

how is it?

I tend to take my time in FE maps unless it requires me to rush through it, so I had no problem with chapter 24.

The only chapter I really had problems with in Conquest is the Endgame. Screw the Endgame.

I liked this song ever since I heard it in one of the trailers, and I like it even more after hearing it in-game.

Edited by LuxSpes

Likewise!

How have you been?

I've been OKAY! Super relieved from finishing a long time art project ^__^

B-but now I don't have anything to colour or edit when I'm super bored ;u;

That's sad.

Hey Nobody did you know that your break ends in a day.

eh not really

it's better than people saying you look like a character that is ugly

and it probably has to do with the fact that I'm terrible at describing myself, so I can't see any resemblance in anything

Yeah. I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK ;~;

Silver, in case you didn't know, this was about you so...

Happy birthday again, my friend. *Party poppers and mild confetti go here*

Edited by Soledai