Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

While I can see why people are creaming over the remakes, I'm not too fussed; third gen is my least favourite of the six. Groudon does look good, though

The third gen was when I truly got into Pokemon (missed out on the second and stopped caring about the first), so this pleases me to an extent.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I say that, but I'm a sucker for Pokèmon games, so I'll probably get it. A sequel/third installment to X/Y would interest me more

Don't worry

Knowing nintendo, that's also going to happen haha

I can't wait for a remastered soundtrack.

The surf theme! The bike theme!

I almost literally can't wait for it

Don't worry

Knowing nintendo, that's also going to happen haha

I can't wait for a remastered soundtrack.

The surf theme! The bike theme!

I almost literally can't wait for it

The Rival Battle theme !

Yeah, I love this game's music so much.

I say that, but I'm a sucker for Pokèmon games, so I'll probably get it. A sequel/third installment to X/Y would interest me more

I don't see why they wouldn't make a 3rd X/Y game when they always did it. Consider that Emerald came out after FireRed and LeafGreen.

And I'm sure there's one in store since people already found 2 Zygarde exclusive move that could very well belong to alternate forms.

I don't see why they wouldn't make a 3rd X/Y game when they always did it. Consider that Emerald came out after FireRed and LeafGreen.

And I'm sure there's one in store since people already found 2 Zygarde exclusive move that could very well belong to alternate forms.

Really ?

Which ones ?

i love the trumpets Was it confirmed they're exclusive to zygarde?

(Imagine garchomp with thousand arrows lol)

Imagine anyone with Thousands Arrows.

Anyone with enough strength can be an unstoppable force with it.

Imagine it to someone with Moxie...

i love the trumpets Was it confirmed they're exclusive to zygarde?

(Imagine garchomp with thousand arrows lol)

Considering both moves features green hexagon shapes in their animation, I assume they're gonna be Zygarde only.

I want the contests as well

And the secret bases (being able to share secret bases online would be awesome. Also, imagine each one of them having a small Friend safari.

Another thing i want is Hoenn battle frontier back! It was so much better than gen iv's IMO.

And the secret bases (being able to share secret bases online would be awesome. Also, imagine each one of them having a small Friend safari.

Another thing i want is Hoenn battle frontier back! It was so much better than gen iv's IMO.

Yes !

Battle Frontier was pretty good.

Veni, Vidi, Vici

Btw, they better bring contests back or riot >:o

I loved the gen 3 contests! I always felt like the contest equivalent in the following games weren't as fun.

Secret Base coupled with the 3DS' wi-fi would be awesome as well.

Veni, Vidi, Vici

I loved the gen 3 contests! I always felt like the contest equivalent in the following games weren't as fun.

Secret Base coupled with the 3DS' wi-fi would be awesome as well.

I didn't played them at all on Gen IV, actually.

I tried a little, but that wasn't really that great, so I didn't touched it again.

Whilein Gen , my Gardevoir was enlighting the Contest with her unbielivable intelligence !

Sharing Secret Base would be fun. Didn't really had the occasion with the original...

As an aside, I wonder what the Strange Souvenir in XY was for...

Wan't it supposed to come for an unknown region ?

Something I thought about : What if some event Pokemon not released yet would be found at Hoenn