Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Setsuna gets double outclassed because Reina shows up right after Takumi

After that it's just "Setsuna? Who?"

Sniper is such a good class thouuuuuuugh, they like throwing bows at you after you get Reina.

While I like Reina some people still have an odd aversion to using prepromotes too :P:

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

im not a smart man

She got critted by a berserker with 25 hit chance

idr the crit chance

But I think it was a 20 or something ?

Idk I'm trying to act right now

I'm using Setsuna on lunatic! Not too bad, thanks to these strength procs she kills pretty well. Its nice to have more than just Takumi in the bow department sometimes :P:

setsuna got speed

That instantly makers her usable

8]

but who would actually use Reina

that's the question

besides her kickass skill

I would use Reina

S rank on third Birthright playthrough probably

Sniper is such a good class thouuuuuuugh, they like throwing bows at you after you get Reina.

While I like Reina some people still have an odd aversion to using prepromotes too :P:

This is the game that should finally destroy that mindset forever tbh

my problem with using Reina is the lack of supports

If IS wasn't dumb and gave her (and Scarlet) supports, then I'd probably have used them

Honestly Strength isn't really a huge issue with Setsuna seeing how strong Yumi are. I mean the only difference is that Setsuna can kill an enemy while Takumi can kill any enemy but kill it more.

my problem with using Reina is the lack of supports

If IS wasn't dumb and gave her (and Scarlet) supports, then I'd probably have used them

Yeah thats why I'm S ranking one of Reina or Scarlet this run, haven't decided which yet though.

This is the game that should finally destroy that mindset forever tbh

People still have the mindset after even the GBA era gave us people like Percival, Klein, Niime, Marcus, Pent, Seth, Saleh, and the Tellius era gave us people like Titania and such.

The aversion is always going to be there, I mean I ran into someone who didn't want to use Sigurd that much because he was promoted ._.

People still have the mindset after even the GBA era gave us people like Percival, Klein, Niime, Marcus, Pent, Seth, Saleh, and the Tellius era gave us people like Titania and such.

The aversion is always going to be there, I mean I ran into someone who didn't want to use Sigurd that much because he was promoted ._.

I think it's because people still look more at potential than at actual usability, and even then some prepromotes have more potential than their unpromoted counterparts (Pent vs Erk) end even then they're usually a lot more reliable to being good at the end.

Everyone just puts the jeigan fear into every prepromote

I think it's because people still look more at potential than at actual usability, and even then some prepromotes have more potential than their unpromoted counterparts (Pent vs Erk) end even then they're usually a lot more reliable to being good at the end.

Everyone just puts the jeigan fear into every prepromote

I guess its understandable, I just see it as odd, but I'm the type of person who likes using everyone at least once as well ^^ I like both the people who start strong and those I can make into awesome warriors of justice.

I don't really mind the prepromotes in this game

Especially since we got people like Camill who help out thanks to their personal weapons

Reinas ok, Scarlets ok

Yukimura is ok being the only mechanist

Even though he's a disgrace

I did a run of FE9 where I didn't use Titania in the early game just to see how much more of a strain it was.

Lets just say it was actually difficult haha.