Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

I've met more actual gay people who enjoy the other characters and married them over the actual gay option like Niles and Rhajat.

Is it bad Ive seen girls play as MCorrin and marry Niles, thats pretty out there

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I've met more actual gay people who enjoy the other characters and married them over the actual gay option like Niles and Rhajat.

Is it bad Ive seen girls play as MCorrin and marry Niles, thats pretty out there

depends if they see him more than just the gay option

you too kieran

oh you flatterer

the first two got localized no shit

oh please, i wouldn't blame falcom or xseed if this didn't get localised, with the sales numbers for the second game being a lot smaller than the first, and low overall

i came 2 years worth of semen

clean that up you horse

Dusk have you gotten Trails in the Sky yet

pls

Edited by DodgeDusk

I don't think there's anything wrong with marrying a character you like

TBH, Niles grew on me as a character. He has many things on his personality besides being bisexual and perverted

i came 2 years worth of semen

WTF tonton

I don't think there's anything wrong with marrying a character you like

Its the fact they played as Mcorrin for the sole purpose of doing a gay marriage that worries me.

Some girls on tumblr posted about it I think, even saying they did MCorrin for Guy on Guy stuff.

I haven't read those supports, how do those work out?

ill just leave this from tv tropes

The support set between Rhajat and her father Hayato, in which he tries to apologize and make up to her for leaving her in the Pocket Dimension and unintentionally contributing to her issues. Rhajat keeps pushing him away and later claims it's fine since it let her study her Dark Magic but Hayato realises she's not looking at him in the eye and that she did feel lonely no matter what she says. The chain ends with Hayato saying "I'm So Proud of You" and Rhajat saying that her dad's affection makes her happy and feel less alone.

Rhajat's supports with her mother, too. There has been an illness outbreak in a nearby town and the villagers think Rhajat caused it with her curses, so her mom is caught between helping the village and believing in her Creepy Child daughter. As it turns out Rhajat not only did NOT cause such a mishap, but was actually trying to help the people with protective spells (though sadly, they were casted a bit too late)... and then she decided to Find the Cure without telling anyone. Rhajat's mom is so moved and proud that she hugs her daughter and cries Tears of Joy.

i like the corn x niles supports so i don't mind if people marry him because they like them

i'm more annoyed with the
"why did you marry niles"
"he's gay"

and nothing else besides that