• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

It could be much worse. Some old guy prolly in his 50's+ could go out of their way to pull up their car beside you while you're walking on the sidewalk just to express his hatred. Saying that you're literal demon-spawn scum of the earth and shouldn't have the right to even share the same air

But Tharja wasn't terrible. Just different from your average playable character that does what she wants and gives no fucks whatsoever to what anyone else thinks. Bad as a person? Maybe (lol who am I kidding, she IS bad. I mean, c'mon, its not like she tries to hide it), but thats exactly what makes her character interesting, and is why I like her. And its not like she's all bad either For me, her only actual flaw was obsessing over Robin.

I can't say much about Rhajat, out of not having her yet (I'm still on CH 16 in Birthright and Kanna & Forrest are literally the only 2nd gen I've gotten), but from seeing her support w/ Corrin, the one flaw(imo) Tharja had was made even worse

of course pieces of shit like that would still be around

ugh, makes a man question his values and hopes for society..

she bad in more ways than one if you know what i mean

i'll be honest

i only up tharja being bad for humors sake i honestly don't have much issues with Tharja besides her creepy stalker quirk and her essential abuse of Noire

and compared to that Rhajat still has better qualities compared to Tharja like her supports with her parents showing she does have good intentions, just chooses not to express them. it's just the creepy stalker vibe was upped and it's kind of a turn off

oh well

i'll just never have her support the avatar then 8 ]