• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I'm almost beating conquest for the third time, second time on lunatic, and I already want to replay it.

why is this game so good

when will it surpass fe7 in more playthtoughs?

Oh. Well... I still think the story could have been made heaps better. I don't think it explained a lot, at least to me, but that the story is full of bullshit and just... I don't know. Everything was just bullshit.

I still prefer it if I have to choose because I get to have Ryouma and Kagerou in my army along with the Nohr peeps.

fates wasn't explained that well to begin with, so i can agree with you there(mainly because the story is explained through dlc, which is BAD)

for what it's worth, I liked Revelations story more than Birthright and Conquest, but the former two are decent explaining

revelations just throws too much stuff at you in ten chapters and it's like

no

agreed, imo

Edited by Dr. ShadowZen/Lady AliciaR

if you google geoffrey's charge, i bet half the results are me bitching about it lol

I enjoy RD because I play it on easy and while I disliked that map before, last time I played, I directed all the yellow units to not attack and fed Astrid all the kills. Astrid ended up capping all stats at the start of Part 4 in that run. I like having fun using 'bad' units on RD easy.

Edited by LuxSpes

I enjoy RD because I play it on easy and while I disliked that map before, last time I played, I directed all the yellow units to not attack and fed Astrid all the kills. Astrid ended up capping all stats at the start of Part 4 in that run. I like having fun using 'bad' units on RD easy.

I don't actually find RD hard, quite the opposite. The only part of the game that I even consider good are the Dawn Brigade maps because they offer challenge. The rest of the game just really bores me haha

I imagine it would bore me even more on easy than it does on hard. I find it a bit weird that so many people complain about awakening having maps that are open spaces with zillions of enemies to kill, but simultaneously praise "From Pain, Awakening", that is literally that, for example.

Edited by Nobody

Bought a stat booster.

Shezzy just shot himself in the foot.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest (I'm an expert), but money management and strategy are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in Awakening where you can become successful by buying whatever you want. If you buy stuff carelessly in Conquest, you bring failure to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that failure is the money DLC.

What this means is that Shezzy, after doing this, is not going to be able to beat Conquest, nor will he want to purchase any of IS's games. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Shazzy has given up on an entire franchise with this move.

Shezzy, restart from chapter 24 and spend your money wisely or you can kiss your playthrough goodbye.

Edited by Nobody

fates wasn't explained that well to begin with, so i can agree with you there(mainly because the story is explained through dlc, which is BAD)

for what it's worth, I liked Revelations story more than Birthright and Conquest, but the former two are decent explaining

revelations just throws too much stuff at you in ten chapters and it's like

no

agreed, imo

That too, you're right. Well, maybe they also just want more $$$ by explaining through dlc lol.

Not sure about Conquest, because of the endgame thing that you see... but well, I guess you're also right, Revelation story isn't all THAT terrible. It did explain a few things, like about Corrin's birth stuff. But yeah, they do throw a lot of crap at you.

I spent it after the chapter 23 gold chest.

I have no save from chapter 23.

I am restarting from chapter 24 though. Another expense of mine was a killing edge I bought in chapter 25 to crit ryoma, so maybe I can cut that.

yeah, save all the money now. Seriously. Also, if you want to cheese chapter 25 (which I don't recommend. There's a 10000 gold chest in it). You can just slowly attack ryoma without moving anyone else, there's no need to crit him.

Buying stat boosters isn't a smart move, because with the the money needed for it, you can buy like a hundred tonics

Edited by Nobody

Nobody I beat chapter 24 with no casualties.

I guess taking a break helped a lot, haha.

I feel like a dumbass though for not being able to beat it before.

See? Sometimes, the more you play a chapter, the more frustrated you get and the harder it gets. A break is all you need at those moments. You can beat this game!

I want you to proceed because I want to see your reaction to the endgame lol

Edited by Nobody

for some reason I can't see any of the images Chen posts

I can see them if I quote the post and copypaste the link, but not embedded into his posts.

inb4 that's intended and I'm a dummy

You mean he is mikoto's mom

I was gonna say corn was moko's dad

go play felghana inferno

I did though.

watch it be harder than fartes

Nah, I've heard from a credible source that it's piss easy.

Struggling with that game is something you have to go out of your way for.

oops I forgot to visit the forums since Revelation came out. Eh, not that it really matters.

That lack of Emma though.

I'm killed already by noise.

Couldn't find sleep for just one second.

I can't stand one more second in Berlin and go home... at 2AM.

I hope to find sleep in the train...

What a shitty vacation trip.

My condolences, fruend Jules