• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

The worst part about Endgame is having to do 27 before every time which just slows things down

Really Endgame isn't any more difficult than any of Conquest's other tough chapters

You just have to tank at the top for a bit and carefully bait enemies until the path down is safe

Also don't reset for every death unless it's a vital unit

but everyone in that endgame team is vital!

I've wanted to say this for ages, but I kept forgetting.

It's such a big jump from FE4 to FE5.

FE4 is all like "we're all nobles, royals and knights and we're protecting the kingdom - and then, we're going to save the world!"

FE5 is all like "we're villagers and volunteers and we're protecting this village - and then we'll hopefully go save this city maybe if we can."

sounds like the whole thing with Ike compared to other lords in the series

These big well meaning nobles going to lead an army

And then there's Ike just being a mercenary that in all honesty probably thought "Saving the world" would be a thing for him

Twice

I didn't even get past Hinoka's chapter, lol (not that it's the most difficult, but...I lost interest, idk. The gimmicks are annoying and this one annoyed me more than the rest).

and I was replaying Conquest until Jakob died from I don't even remember anymore, Marx died because I didn't see that Kotaro had an explosive shuriken, Shura died because he's a lame frail leaf anyway, and then Pieri died on that Faceless zerg rush chapter. So, yeah, lost interest again.

I feel like replaying Conquest all the way again.

I like playing FE ironman.

Yesterday I got to a point in FE5 where I felt so grim that all these characters had died and I had missed all these gaidens that I just didn't want to play anymore. Then I realized: "Whoa. This is what it would be like in a real war."