Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

It's just comments about pokemon. Instead of saying get out and I shoot you in the head, why don't you try to explain why you disagree? :<

It's not so much that as it is Ayanami's inability to see the forest for the trees (AKA, try to call attention to the big picture [in this case, that.Player 1's teambuilding was questionable; having Ninetales, Megazard Y, and Arcanine on the same team as Politoed and two Swift Swimmers does NOT stand out to me as good teambuilding], and Ayanami will comment on something entirely irrelevant).

Edited by Levant Caprice

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

hey, you know how blissey can take hyper voice and all the other sound moves for days? well, i came to the conclusion that you can't hurt blissey with words, so violence is always the answer.

unless your name is choice specs kyogre

Edited by Comet

It's not so much that as it is Ayanami's inability to see the forest for the trees (AKA, try to call attention to the big picture [in this case, that.Player 1's teambuilding was questionable; having Ninetales, Megazard Y, and Arcanine on the same team as Politoed and two Swift Swimmers does NOT stand out to me as good teambuilding], and Ayanami will comment on something entirely irrelevant).

I didn't see that picture. I apologize.

But...with such a team like that...

Fighting everywhere I go....

ikr? one second i hear "APOLOGIZE U JERK" and another sec people are ripping each others heads off about whether suicide is selfish or not

...And as to why that many pokes are set up for those outcomes. Against Blissey, Ubers and such. But...I still didn't get why that the player retreated when he/she still had Physical attackers.

Edited by Barbie

Also what did I miss

Nothing, other than me almost showing Ayanami what happens to those who wind up on my bad side.

@Victor: There was also more talk about Ana (though you might have been around for that; I don't remember).

Nothing, other than me almost showing Ayanami what happens to those who wind up on my bad side.

It's still irrelevant to the big picture.

Maybe. But when I see a pest, I consider it better to crush them than to leave them be.

4kk6.png

That I apologize, dearly. -.-

I missed the picture about what you meant in the video.

Still...why the retreat when the player had Physical attackers...?

@Aya: you like my videos? That was mine you watched.

Yes. I did.

Do you have the next part after the one that you've just posted?

4kk6.png

That I apologize, dearly. -.-

I missed the picture about what you meant in the video.

Still...why the retreat when the player had Physical attackers...?

Probably a ragequit, given that Focus Miss, well... yeah. And this just makes me, as someone who hates having to rely on inaccurate moves, want to reiterate, when will we get a good Special Fighting move with wide distribution...?

Edited by Levant Caprice

As to Ana, I never had much respect for her, but after this, what little respect I had for her is officially gone for good.

She lets everyone down sooner, ...or later. -.-

As to Ana, I never had much respect for her, but after this, what little respect I had for her is officially gone for good.

I said "Begone"; seems you didn't take the hint. *shoots Ayanami twice more in the head*.

What did she do now?