• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

>A Cao Wei general and veteran of the Jingzhou campaign was teaching a class on Cao Cao, statesman and posthumous first emperor of Wei.
>"Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Cao Cao, acknowledging that he was the greatest general that China has ever known, even greater than Zhuge Liang!"
>At this moment, a brave, patriotic soldier of Shu who had served in all of the expeditions from the Qishan Hills and understood the godlike abilities of Zhuge Liang and fully supported Emperor Liu Shan as the Han Emperor stood up, showing a map of Wu.
>"How does one defeat Wu and reunite China?"
>The arrogant general smirked like a foreign pigdog and smugly replied: "You invade with a large army in concert with a large fleet, you stupid Han supporter."
>"Wrong. If that was true, Cao Cao wouldn't have been defeated by Zhuge Liang in the Battle of Red Cliffs and let live only by the mercy of Guan Yu."
>The general was visibly shaken and dropped his ink brush and copy of Cao Cao's plagiarized book of strategy. He stormed out of the room crying those Cao crocodile tears. The same tears cry for the Wei Emperor (who today lives in luxury while Sima Yi controls the empire) when they blame the loss of Red Cliffs on bad timing. There is no doubt at this point our general, Cao Ren, wished that he had pulled himself out of his bootstraps and defeated Liu Bei at Xiangyang before Red Cliffs. He wished so much that he had a sword to slit his own throat from embarrassment, but it had been confiscated by the Simas!
>The students all applauded and decided to move to Chengdu and accepted Liu Shan as their emperor. A young phoenix named Pang Tong flew into the room and perched atop the banner of Liu Bei and shed a tear on the Art of War. Zhuge Liang himself showed up and revealed the necessity of fire use in battle before revealing the rest of the school was ablaze.

>A Cao Wei general and veteran of the Jingzhou campaign was teaching a class on Cao Cao, statesman and posthumous first emperor of Wei.

>"Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Cao Cao, acknowledging that he was the greatest general that China has ever known, even greater than Zhuge Liang!"

>At this moment, a brave, patriotic soldier of Shu who had served in all of the expeditions from the Qishan Hills and understood the godlike abilities of Zhuge Liang and fully supported Emperor Liu Shan as the Han Emperor stood up, showing a map of Wu.

>"How does one defeat Wu and reunite China?"

>The arrogant general smirked like a foreign pigdog and smugly replied: "You invade with a large army in concert with a large fleet, you stupid Han supporter."

>"Wrong. If that was true, Cao Cao wouldn't have been defeated by Zhuge Liang in the Battle of Red Cliffs and let live only by the mercy of Guan Yu."

>The general was visibly shaken and dropped his ink brush and copy of Cao Cao's plagiarized book of strategy. He stormed out of the room crying those Cao crocodile tears. The same tears cry for the Wei Emperor (who today lives in luxury while Sima Yi controls the empire) when they blame the loss of Red Cliffs on bad timing. There is no doubt at this point our general, Cao Ren, wished that he had pulled himself out of his bootstraps and defeated Liu Bei at Xiangyang before Red Cliffs. He wished so much that he had a sword to slit his own throat from embarrassment, but it had been confiscated by the Simas!

>The students all applauded and decided to move to Chengdu and accepted Liu Shan as their emperor. A young phoenix named Pang Tong flew into the room and perched atop the banner of Liu Bei and shed a tear on the Art of War. Zhuge Liang himself showed up and revealed the necessity of fire use in battle before revealing the rest of the school was ablaze.

this is great

I remember the one belphe made/posted???

Okay, I'm playing this on my keyboards now.

That fast-paced part was tough to get right, but it took less practice than I expected.

What instrument do you guys think should I use to best recreate the sound of the NES Sound Format?

Right now I'm using a synthesizer as main with piano as dual.

lol Chapter 10 on lunatic.

Well...it's actually not too different than hard though. I found chapter 9 to be a big step up from hard chapter 9 but chapter 10 seems to be pre much the same strategy. Except, if you fuck up you're really screwed on lunatic.

Anyways I'm going to play fe4 right now. Someone give me some pairings.

Subs only

Finn/Brave Lance