• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

lmao but they do explain some stuff. Some. >_>

Yeah, that's probably it. So yeah, you could try playing other stuff or something.

that'll be the plan for now, yeah

thanks for hearing me out

My sig makes me feel like a pro

especially after those two lunatic conquest runs

Probably Fates of some sort and some FE. Maybe FE7 for alternate. I'm not sure what other games can be done with drafts tbh.

...The same old. I don't think I'll ever feel better unless the suku can be recovered. :< There's still the possibility that it'd be gone for good...

FE7 seems like the default choice, still a good one though.

:( Don't lose hope yet, I hope you can find it soon.

FE7 seems like the default choice, still a good one though.

:( Don't lose hope yet, I hope you can find it soon.

Yeah, it would seem like it. But I'd like to try a Fates one regardless. But I'm nothing compared to the other drafters because lack of experience.

I dunno... It's all on Metro's lost and found department. Tomorrow's the last day... They said to give them three business days for the item to be delivered to them so... sigh. But anyway, enough of me, how are you today?

Yeah, it would seem like it. But I'd like to try a Fates one regardless. But I'm nothing compared to the other drafters because lack of experience.

I dunno... It's all on Metro's lost and found department. Tomorrow's the last day... They said to give them three business days for the item to be delivered to them so... sigh. But anyway, enough of me, how are you today?

Oh, I wouldn't worry about being experienced or anything, *tried and true cliche line about fun goes here*

Oh. :( My condolences. But I'm doing okay for the most part today, I need something to do though.

Oh, I wouldn't worry about being experienced or anything, *tried and true cliche line about fun goes here*

Oh. :( My condolences. But I'm doing okay for the most part today, I need something to do though.

lmao I don't know... Don't people do drafts to see who finishes first and whatnot? D: And then there's the fact that I haven't played Fates on Classic yet LOL. Only VN mode.

Meh... I dunno. Ein'd get a new one if there's no news but... it's not the same. And I see.

OH. Like, I reinstalled or whatever renpy and now I wanna do this suku VN again lmao. But like, I forget what I used or how I was able to edit the script and whatnot. What else do I need?