• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I'm not even kidding

He's one of the worst lancers in fate history, mainly because he's one of those "middle in the road" types(the only one of his kind)

why have him when you have Fionn mac Cumhail, Cu Cunlainn and Brynhildr

let's not forget Scatcatch as well

(note: story wise, his spear is pretty deadly. Compared to other Lancers? nah son)

haha..

now sweetie, you know that sentence you said just ain't right

Yeah, I'm sure no one else will be fighting tonight

yesterday, I went to get a copy of a book for one of my classes and the woman who sold it (who had also sold a bunch copies of it to my classmates) insisted that I looked MUCH younger than everyone else she'd sold it to

I never thought I looked that young compared to my classmates and IMO some of them look quite younger than they are

I wonder if I truly look that much younger than 21/22

idk

Edited by Nobody

I'm not even kidding

He's one of the worst lancers in fate history, mainly because he's one of those "middle in the road" types(the only one of his kind)

why have him when you have Fionn mac Cumhail, Cu Cunlainn and Brynhildr

let's not forget Scatcatch as well

(note: story wise, his spear is pretty deadly. Compared to other Lancers? nah son)Yeah, I'm sure no one else will be fighting tonight

who needs wussy diarmuid when we have badass Cu Chulainn

do i need to get the video?

yesterday, I went to get a copy of a book for one of my classes and the woman who sold it (who had also sold a bunch copies of it to my classmates) insisted that I looked MUCH younger than everyone else she'd sold it to

I never thought I looked that young compared to my classmates and IMO some of them look quite younger than they are

I wonder if I truly look that much younger than 21/22

idk

maybe it's the lack of facial hair

@Nobody Judging by your avatar, the answer is yes.

idgi

maybe it's the lack of facial hair

yeah, that's my guess, I had just shaved my facial hair the day before

and maybe also the fact that my hair is quite messy (almost teenager like) right now

actually i only call diarmuid a wussy because of what happened to him vs what happened to cu chulainn

in reality, i actually think he's pretty ok

and his time in Zero is just a shining example of the kind of bad world the nasuverse is for an honorable man like him

[spoiler=this thread has become my new venting place, very sorry guys]I'M IN MAGAZINE CLASS RIGHT NOW AND I PASSED BY A PHOTO OF THIS GUY WITH PRETTY EYES

he was an interviewee in my friend's feature article, so i asked her for his number. because i like complimenting people.

but then he was like "hey thanks what's ur name" AND I DIDN'T EXPECT THIS TO BECOME A CONVERSATION I'M REALLY BAD AT TALKING TO GUYS

i have dug myself into a hole

Guys are really bad at talking to you, too

WHOOPS! IT LOOKS LIKE THE WEBSITE IS A LITTLE OFF BALANCE.

PLEASE EXCUSE THIS ERROR AND USE THE SEARCH BUTTON TO FIND THE CONTENT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR. WE APOLOGIZE FOR THIS INCONVENIENCE.

omg

Let me get a cache'd version.

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://judiciary.house.gov/press-release/at-the-flick-of-a-switch/