• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

if I was accepted into the throne of heroes, I would be the DANKEST heroic spirit

the class of a berserker, and the stats of a caster

im not entirely sure how that would work, but hey

i am okay with mad enhancedment

and i thought you weren't completely dank

at least now now

you getting etika level dank haircut next?

i have given up on living and on this site, and thus i am who I am now; a dank type moon lover with no regards to people

no that would suck because my hair gets itchy and shit when it gets over a half an inch

i have given up on living and on this site, and thus i am who I am now; a dank type moon lover with no regards to people

no that would suck because my hair gets itchy and shit when it gets over a half an inch

/pats

i dont mean etikas hair exactly lol

i mean a hairstyle memey enough

kanyes weird ass afro mullet

So i gotta vent about this

Yesterday we had a band concert with all the local schools,and me and some friends recognized a guy that,well,nobody really liked,who we hadn't seen (save an awkward encounter) since middle school; and for some bizzare reason,he has a keyblade with him;we shrug it off. Then his school's band starts playing,and for their third song, they play Hikari from Kingdom Hearts.And im actually really happy with how they did it, aside from the fact that their saxophones basically had the violin part, but right as they did the big flourish at the end, this guy stood up all triumphant like with the keyblade pointed in the air and just stood there for the last couple measures and and i swear to god ive never cringed so hard in my entire life. But the worst part was that after they were done, he had the thing slung over shoulder,with a smug look like he was soooooo cool,sooooo proud of himself,and it was one of the most awkward things ive ever witnessed.

Edited by Livin La Vida Glaceon

well kanye is a shit so

actually all rl music is bad, except k pop I can forgive k pop

literally fight me

well, apparently people don't like it when I shave my head, so that's memey enough

i guess that'd be memey enough