• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Lunatic conquest is going great so far.

Currently at chapter 17, lol this is going to suck.

Also benny > effie. Higher hp, skill, and res means he does way better at tanking mages, and spd isn't really an issue with wary fighter.

And his armor's way cooler haha.

But alas, effie joins earlier so he's easily skipped.

the gap between chapter 17 hard and lunatic is huuge imo

probably the biggest outside of lategame

they have different roles

effie is a combat unit, with actually decent spd. she's better as a gk

Edited by Rathichu

Lunatic conquest is going great so far.

Currently at chapter 17, lol this is going to suck.

Also benny > effie. Higher hp, skill, and res means he does way better at tanking mages, and spd isn't really an issue with wary fighter.

And his armor's way cooler haha.

But alas, effie joins earlier so he's easily skipped.

My Effie, despite having great Strength, was kind of Spd an Def screwed. Benny ended up being one of my most valuable units since in lategame, he could took 0 damage from most things. He's the reason I was able to beat 26.

Haha the same thing happened to me there too. I was shaking so hard.

Don't worry about the dracoshield and money, def is easily remedied with a tank pair up (which you'll be giving your squishies anyways) and you'll get lots of money soon.

Well chapter 10 gives you 10000, so that easily repaid the tonics tenfold.

the gap between chapter 17 hard and lunatic is huuge imo

probably the biggest outside of lategame

they have different roles

effie is a combat unit, with actually decent spd. she's better as a gk

I'm curious, I've heard a lot of great things about Wyvern Lord Xander. When would the best time to reclass him?

i saw this shows title, read it's premise and saw the pics and i thought

"oh this looks like just a little girls show full of aidorus and crap"

boy i was...

kind of right in some part

and then shit went out of the window in big ways

Holy Shit

Great Knights are fine and all however you have way more characters available who can go great knight than general, so making effie one seems like a waste of experience imo.

not a fan of generals, and I don't have any problem with several characters on the same class

actually, i promote all the cavaliers to Paladin, so Effie is the only person left to become a great knight

IMO Paladin >>> GK >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> General

I like speed and move

My Effie, despite having great Strength, was kind of Spd an Def screwed. Benny ended up being one of my most valuable units since in lategame, he could took 0 damage from most things. He's the reason I was able to beat 26.

Well chapter 10 gives you 10000, so that easily repaid the tonics tenfold.

I'm curious, I've heard a lot of great things about Wyvern Lord Xander. When would the best time to reclass him?

Spending money on tonics is a great idea most of the time, they're really cheap and help a ton, so yeah, I'd use them whenever you feel like

I never reclassed Xander to WL, but I imagine he'd be really helpful on chapters 19, 20 and 21. Having C lances (and access to beastkiller) is probably even more helpful on chapter 19

Edited by Rathichu

I'm totally gonna have Sakura become the best Oni ever in a run.

OH SHIT I JUST REALIZED SINCE I FOUND MY 3DS I CAN DO REVELATIONS

Edited by Jedi

Pairing up generals with high move units helps with the shit move.

I agree they're probably worse but they can really help patch up holes in your strategy if you're as disorganized and careless as I am.

Great Knights can't double (was your effie doubling as a great knight) and being weak to both armorslayers and beastslayers sucks.

Paladins are good though

well, on both my lunatic playthroughs, effie was extrely spd screwed (10 spd at level 20 and then 8 spd at level 17 lmao), but on my first playthrough. on hard, she had her average spd and could double some stuff.

her speed is better than xander's and leo's at comparable levels

Edited by Rathichu

not a fan of generals, and I don't have any problem with several characters on the same class

actually, i promote all the cavaliers to Paladin, so Effie is the only person left to become a great knight

IMO Paladin >>> GK >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> General

I like speed and move

Spending money on tonics is a great idea most of the time, they're really cheap and help a ton, so yeah, I'd use them whenever you feel like

I never reclassed Xander to WL, but I imagine he'd be really helpful on chapters 19, 20 and 21. Having C lances (and access to beastkiller) is probably even more helpful on chapter 19

I paired up Benny with Peri, whose sole role was to be a transportation tool for Benny as well as a pair-up bot and he never really got left behind and his tankiness as a General was unparalleled.

I thought you had done it before oops. But yeah, I saw a thread earlier today where they said that Wyvern Lord Xander was great for 19, since he took no damage from most of the Kitsunes and 1RKO with Beastkiller. My Benny was doing the same on my Hard run, though maybe having two units able to handle this chapter is a good idea.

Edited by LuxSpes

well, on both my lunatic playthroughs, effie was extrely spd screwed (10 spd at level 20 and then 8 spd at level 17 lmao), but on my first playthrough. on hard, she had her average spd and could double some stuff.

her speed is better than xander's and leo's at comparable levels

Xander's speed is the only thing that stops him from reaching Ryoma level of OPness.

Chapter 19 was a mistake.

I'd say chapter 19 and 20 are probably some of the worst chapters in conquest.

I ended up enjoying 20 on hard, since I was able to make the winds work for me instead of against me. Though I'll have to see what Lunatic brings to the chapter to see how bad it gets.

Posted (edited) · Hidden by Balcerzak, March 27, 2016 - No reason given
Hidden by Balcerzak, March 27, 2016 - No reason given

never mind idk how this got posted lol

Edited by Rathichu

Chapter 19 was a mistake.

I'd say chapter 19 and 20 are probably some of the worst chapters in conquest.

i really like chapter 20 and i'm indifferent towards 19

21 is the one that sucks

Xander's speed is the only thing that stops him from reaching Ryoma level of OPness.

his speed is easily fixable with some speedwings and a charlotte pair up

what stops him are the ninjas and magic enemies

there's a shinning bow adventurer in his join chapter who can one round him even after a speedwing and charlotte pair up haha

Edited by Rathichu

21 I don't even bother with I just fly out of their with camilla lol.

A lot of those enemies have that stupid skill that doesn't let you get experience so it's not even worth it.

only the reinforcements, which are infinite, have that skill

it's there to allow infinite reinforcements without allowing grinding

his speed is easily fixable with some speedwings and a charlotte pair up

what stops him are the ninjas and magic enemies

there's a shinning bow adventurer in his join chapter who can one round him even after a speedwing and charlotte pair up haha

Well... I relied on Xander+Charlotte to solo the left side of the ship on my HM run. Nice to know there's a guy there just to stop you from doing so.

He's stationary though so it's not a big deal.

nah, he's paired with a hero. Maybe he doesn't exist on hard? That would mean there are 2 enemies capable of one rounding xander on 16 lunatic

Edited by Rathichu

haha I actually went to youtube and searched for a video of chapter 16 lunatic to see if I wasn't mistaken about it

F3lYFhI.png
Adventurer Niles gives +2 RES, so yeah, he'd normally be one rounded

Guys stop me I wanna make Azura a Great Lord for hilarity sake.

Do what my buddy did instead: Make Jakob a Lodestar. Might work. Might not. Who's to say?