Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

i could have sworn i thought i saw rescue staves in birthright shops though..

but im not too sure

you can buy them on rod stores

you can't buy them on staff stores

rod stores are on Birthright and Revelation, but not on Conquest, which has staff stores

tldr: you can buy them on birthright and revelation but not on conquest

Edited by Rathichu

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

It was very quick. I can one shot the boss with a 57% crit from corrin anyways.

Which just means I have to get kaze ferried in by a flier before that's a problem.

Oh, then definitely reset. You can get the rescue staff in two turns. Just have a promoted flier ferry Kaze to the chest. Starting from the northwesternmost deployment slot it takes 2 turns to get it, since Ninja/master ninja gives +1 mvoe

Edited by Rathichu

Oh great, Ingram shows up... but thankfully he's not here to attack.

And now Banjou and Shinji show up. Okay, time for a very orthodox secret requirement. Let Shinji get beaten for the S2 Organ parts. Usually secrets don't involve letting one of your own get beaten up... but it has happened...

And there's The Beast. And pretty much goes to town with Zeruel and devours the S2 Organ.

Also turns out Zeruel is the only enemy of the stage, so by being cutscene-killed it means no EXP, no money... and having to pay the Unit-01's repair cost of 40000, since of course beserked!EVA-01 has to be balanced for gameplay. Why still have to pay, though...

Well, not that I had that much money. Heck, only had 900. So I don't actually loose much since the repair cost penalties only matter if you had money in the first place to get deducted.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Oh, finally, everybody is back toguether. YES, Shin Getter, Great Mazinger, GP-03... lots of new stuff to use. Too bad I don't have the money for upgrades... oh well.

Though that's it for today. Will continue some other.

please limit yourself to one or two, to give everyone a shot

[spoiler=pick 12 of the following]

Z Gundam

ZZ Gundam

Hyaku Shiki

Super Gundam

Methuss

Mazinger Z

Aphrodite A

Boss Borot

Combattler

Dana O'Shee

Fuou

Zelana

Dunbine

Mechander Max

Great Mazinger

Diana A

Shin Getter

Kochouki

Tekkouki

Wing Zero Custom

Deathscythe Hell Custom

Heavyarms Custom

Sandrock Custom

Altron Custom

Tallgeese III

Taurus SK

Nu Gundam

ReGZ

Sirbine

Botune

Billbine

Acrobunch

Tyran

Kakuseijin

Guran Galan

please limit yourself to one or two, to give everyone a shot

[spoiler=pick 12 of the following]

Z Gundam

ZZ Gundam

Hyaku Shiki

Super Gundam

Methuss

Mazinger Z

Aphrodite A

Boss Borot

Combattler

Dana O'Shee

Fuou

Zelana

Dunbine

Mechander Max

Great Mazinger

Diana A

Shin Getter

Kochouki

Tekkouki

Wing Zero Custom

Deathscythe Hell Custom

Heavyarms Custom

Sandrock Custom

Altron Custom

Tallgeese III

Taurus SK

Nu Gundam

ReGZ

Sirbine

Botune

Billbine

Acrobunch

Tyran

Kakuseijin

Guran Galan

Altron Custom, sure

I take it it's not a complete list? If it's of Compact 3 I don't see all the PC's. Would've chosen the Argama if so... or the Escaflowne...

I take it it's not a complete list? If it's of Compact 3 I don't see all the PC's. Would've chosen the Argama if so... or the Escaflowne...

I already picked some for myself. ;)

Edit: I did have somewhat of a difficulty finding the list I assembled, though, so maybe it isn't complete, and maybe I got confused as to which were battleships that I was going to just assume used.

Edited by Balcerzak

I already picked some for myself. ;)

Oh you sneaky devil...

But speaking of PC's, I find it a shame Beterman Lamia is only an NPC. It's the debut and so far only appearance of his series, he's like, the main or so... and all he gets is being a recurring NPC!

Hopefully, if Betterman ever appears again, (and hopefully alongside GaoGaiGar, they do share a universe after all), Lamia gets to be a PC.

Oh yeah, if a second pick is needed. I choose Acrobunch. Because Indiana Jones Mecha.

Edit: I did have somewhat of a difficulty finding the list I assembled, though, so maybe it isn't complete, and maybe I got confused as to which were battleships that I was going to just assume used.

For the battleships, Compact 3 has the Argama, Goraon, and Gran Garan.

For the list itself... well, can't really help about it. Only that Kochoukki/GetterRoboG and Tekkouki/ShinGetterRobo are exclusive to each other. Can't use the former two if you got the latter two and vice versa.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Looking over, Compact 3 is pretty much the SRW game with the least amount of secrets. Even less than SRW 2!

Like, it only has the Kochou/GetterG and Tekkou/ShinGetter split, the Multi-Colored Billbine, and the Escaflowne catgirls.

Looking over, Compact 3 is pretty much the SRW game with the least amount of secrets. Even less than SRW 2!

Like, it only has the Kochou/GetterG and Tekkou/ShinGetter split, the Multi-Colored Billbine, and the Escaflowne catgirls.

I know, right? I was surprised too!

Also, it looks like so far I've gotten a pretty good mix of units, I'm actually quite happy with how this has turned out. There's still room for a couple people to chime in if they still want, but this (plus the Escaflowne characters) is a pretty solid core. I'll probably pick the Shin Getter's paired exclusive, just because no reason not to do so at this point.

I know, right? I was surprised too!

Also, it looks like so far I've gotten a pretty good mix of units, I'm actually quite happy with how this has turned out. There's still room for a couple people to chime in if they still want, but this (plus the Escaflowne characters) is a pretty solid core. I'll probably pick the Shin Getter's paired exclusive, just because no reason not to do so at this point.

I had found a story summary long ago of Compact 3's plot, and yeah, it sure surprised me when I saw how you couldn't do the usual stuff like recruiting Todd, or unlock some MS's, and stuff.

Actually, Tekkou is not optional. You just need to pick the proper route. Unlike with Kochou where you actually need to do stuff than simply route picking. Yeah, adding to the low secret count, most of them aren't even secrets in the sense you need to do much to unlock the. It's mostly route picking. Only Kochou and the catgirls need actual stuff to do, and even then it's simple stuff.